1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help brain cancer survivor K.Mickinnon meet t-swift!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Hey Swifties!
I posted this elsewhere but it wasn't getting hits because of the generic title. If you've read this previously then great, if not then it's extremely important to read on!

So I don't know who has heard, but last week a girl by the name of Kayla McKinnon from Madison Heights, Michigan was rediagnosed with brain cancer on the day before her 17th birthday. Family says it isn't looking good
Kayla is a HUGE TAYLOR FAN! Right now, friends and family are trying to fufi one of Kayla's last wishes by getting her to meet T Swift. YOU can help! Tweet #OperationGetKaylaToMeetTaylorSwift on twitter in order to get Taylor's attention. Yesterday it trended worldwide, but no response from Taylor. I thought if other Taylor fans showed their support by writing it below here, then WE could help make a difference! Here https://mobile.twitter.com/brownhrdontcare/status/282344499366219776/photos is the original photo of Kayla's best friend asking for help. Also, if you type the has tag into Google, a few sites down a Cancer Care site in Kayla's area has her story posted!

Kayla, even though I'm a country away from you I was touched by your story. I hope you get better and fulfill your dream of meeting Taylor!

Lovetaylorxoxo

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Important! #operationgetkaylatomeettaylorswift

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Hey Swifties!

So I don't know who has heard, but last week a girl by the name of Kayla McKinnon from Madison Heights, Michigan was rediagnosed with brain cancer on the day before her 17th birthday. Family says it isn't looking good
    Kayla is a HUGE TAYLOR FAN! Right now, friends and family are trying to fufi one of Kayla's last wishes by getting her to meet T Swift. YOU can help! Tweet #OperationGetKaylaToMeetTaylorSwift on twitter in order to get Taylor's attention. Yesterday it trended worldwide, but no response from Taylor. I thought if other Taylor fans showed their support by writing it below here, then WE could help make a difference! Here https://mobile.twitter.com/brownhrdontcare/status/282344499366219776/photos is the original photo of Kayla's best friend asking for help. Also, if you type the has tag into Google, a few sites down a Cancer Care site in Kayla's area has her story posted!

Kayla, even though I'm a country away from you I was touched by your story. I hope you get better and fulfill your dream of meeting Taylor!

Lovetaylorxoxo

RE: Important! #operationgetkaylatomeettaylorswift

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Just tweeted! Hope her wish comes true!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Re: Important! #operationgetkaylatomeettaylorswift

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:56 AM

I would, if i had a twiiter :)

Both made my me

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Tweeting now!

Made by the lovely SwiftlyFearless 13!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Tweeting also! Hope she gets to meet Taylor!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:25 AM

going to tweet !

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:20 AM

I don't have twitter but I wish her the best of luck.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:23 AM

TaylorFanDenmark wrote:
    I would, if i had a twiiter :)

Both made my me

Same!

Made by TaylorSwiftFanForeverIt'sTimeToBeginAgain. SO cool!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Thanks guys keep them coming! :)

RE: Help brain cancer survivor K.Mickinnon meet t-swift!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:53 AM

I will definitely tweet this when I'm next on Twitter, that is such a sad story and she deserves to meet Taylor so much

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:01 AM

perhaps this should be called #operationgettaylorswifttomeetkayla

I REALLY HOPE MS. SWIFT FULFILLS THIS SICK GIRL'S WISH.
    IT WILL SAY A LOT ABOUT MS. SWIFT. THIS IS THE KIND OF CHARITY THAT ECLIPSES ANY MONETARY CHARITY. MS. SWIFT HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEMONSTRATE HOW GENEROUS SHE CAN BE BY MERELY BEING CHARITABLE WITH HER TIME TO THIS VERY SICK YOUNG GIRL.

GET TAYLOR SWIFT TO MEET KAYLA!