Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Christmas wishes

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 3:00 PM

So, Swifties, it's Christmas Eve Eve and I would like to know what Taylor stuff you asked for for Christmas! And after Christmas be sure to post what you got! Merry Christmas!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Christmas wishes

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 3:03 PM

im getting wonderstruck finnaly(seeming we dont have a myer to buy it mum got it from priceline)
    red
    and the second pre sales package.
    thats all i know so ill tell you if i get anything else

thanks never grow up and all i know is a simple name

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:30 PM

This is the stuff I know I got. I got the Tervis cup, dandelion and butterfly journal so now I have all four!, the silver whistle necklace, and the red apron set. That's all the Taylor related stuff I've so that I know of I got some other stuff but it isn't Taylor stuff but it's Taylor related like some cat flats, purple oxfords, and the purple Skullcandy 50/50 earbuds that Taylor had while in London earlier this year. The rest of the stuff I don't know lol.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:02 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    This is the stuff I know I got. I got the Tervis cup, dandelion and butterfly journal so now I have all four!, the silver whistle necklace, and the red apron set. That's all the Taylor related stuff I've so that I know of I got some other stuff but it isn't Taylor stuff but it's Taylor related like some cat flats, purple oxfords, and the purple Skullcandy 50/50 earbuds that Taylor had while in London earlier this year. The rest of the stuff I don't know lol.

I got a Tarvis too! Plus I got the Taylor Swift RED bracelet, a RED Tshirt, a Taylor Swift magnet that lights up, and a Taylor Swift calender!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Q: what Taylor stuff did you get for Christmas?
    A: on the Taylor Swift you tube channel I got three songs from RED performed by Taylor Swift and guitar during the live interview in August

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.