Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WRITE A SHORT MESSAGE TO TAYLOR

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:09 AM

WRITE A SHORT MESSAGE TO TAYLOR!
Whenever I go to Taylor's concert in Pittsburg, I'll be giving her a jar, and it'll be filled with fan comments and short letters in it from Swifties. So, I want YOU to comment your message to Taylor

RULES:
•Make it short, and positive
•(optional, but recommended) add your Twitter name at the end of the note
~
I will add everyone's note into the jar, but it absolutely needs to be nice and short. So, yeah.
LoveLoveLove,
-A-

Replies to This Posting

1. Naf avatar Naf
      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: WRITE A SHORT MESSAGE TO TAYLOR

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:06 AM

We must write it like, on the forum ^^??

Re: WRITE A SHORT MESSAGE TO TAYLOR

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:21 PM

''Hello Taylor,
    I'm Naomie, from Montreal,QC,Canada. I love you so much. I was so upset you weren't coming here for the RED tour! Hope you'll come back soon! Montreal Swifties miss you so much :) @naomietat13 ''

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:01 PM

hi taylor, im violet, i love you because all your songs are true and fantastic. i would be enchanted to meet you! Love violet xox

drop everything now! Never forget how awesome you are!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Hey Taylor,
    im Beth. your such an amzing inspiring person, thankyou for being flawless.
    Beth(swifty0613)

thanks never grow up and all i know is a simple name

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Nafouat wrote:
    We must write it like, on the forum ^^??

Dear Taylor, I just joined your fan club because of my 7 year old great grand daughter. Her birthday present was part of a ticket to your concern in wichita, ks. Her birthday is jan 20th. I am starting a tribute photo album of magazine articles and pictures from fan magazines and would appreciate any signed pictures you could send to me for her. Her name is Zoe.
    I went to my computer and listened to you. You remind me of me when I was 22 years old wearing bright red lipstick in the 50s. Not only are you beautiful, you have a good voice. I will listen more myra nell. P.S. I might be your oldest fan 80 on jan. 23

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Taylor please come to Texas!! I love you!! -Ruben

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Dear Taylor, I love you! Thank you for inspiring me! I have taken on a lot of new things thanks to you! I can't wait to see you in concert! (I got tickets! Ahh!)-Abby @SpeakNowGrande (twitter)
    :) Hi I'm Abby!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Dear Taylor,
    I hope you read this because you are the most inspirational,beautiful person. i absolutely love you. you are a role model to kids in every country for example i live in Canada.

I cannot explain how great you are. so i say (i mean write) i love you with all my heart and soul.

Yours Truly,
    Humleen S

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM

oh yah
    @HumleenSamra
    (twitter)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Dearest Taylor,

You've inspired me so much with your music... from your songs I've learned how to be Fearless and how to Speak Now. Please don't ever change the good person that you are today... I love you so much, please come to the Philippines soon... @fearlessred1323

love, Luke
    13 and 23 = LUCKY

BE FEARLESS AND SPEAK NOW!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Dear Taylor

Thank you for being my insperation, hero and role model. Your music has helped me through so much and I love you. I think you're really pretty too.

Love, Danica from Canada:)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:45 PM

taylor, i love you so much. you have no idea how much you mean to me. i hope i meet you soon. thank you for all you do.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:41 AM

Taylor,
    Your lyrics are simply awesome. So keep up the good work.
    love, Alex

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Dearest Taylor,

Thank you for being such an inspiration and a sweetheart. Your songs have helped me through my problems. Not to mention your lyrics are so very touching. Never change because you are a one of a kind. I love you to the moon and back.

Kathereen from NJ

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Dear Taylor,
    I love you so much and you're my inspiration. You're so beautiful inside and out. You've changed my life. Thank you for doing everything you do. :)
    Love, Anete (@anete22)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:25 PM

i love you so much taylor and i can't tell you how much you have done for me. i love you i lov you i love you!!!!!!!
    Love, shugs

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

PLEASE ADD ME I ACCEPT ALL REQUESTS!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I love you Taylor! you are my idol!

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Dear Taylor,
    I just want to say, thank you. You have inspired, me to do so many things I wouldn't normally do, things like singing and playing guitar in front of crowds, even telling boys how I feel:) I got to Speak Now in Melbourne on 12/3/12, it was the best night of my life!!
    Love, love,love,
    Emma:)

When you think Tim McGraw, I hope you think of me

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Taylor,
    I love you so much. Thank you. I play guitar because of you. You have no idea how much you have helped me.

Love, Girl_At_Home_13 (on your fourm.Taylor Connect is awesome by the way.)

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.