1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

First day in America !

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:46 AM

I came to the USA yesterday after two months of waiting . It's been really great so far ! the immigration officer spoke to me in hebrew (my own language) and even let me stay until june (my visa expires on march) . Later , another officer who checked my passport said "shalom" (hello in hebrew . Taylor said it to to MTV Israel) after seeing I was from Israel . And there was a menorah almost everywhere I went , I can see jewish hollidays and israeli visitors are respected which is great , we also have Christmas trees in the israeli duty free to honor christian visitors .

JFK airport in NYC was great ! the food was awesome and so werew the stores . After a few hours of waiting I flew to Florida . Florida looks great and very beautiful . The houses are decorated for Christmas and the people seem very happy . I notice spanish is a second language in this place and I even got to speak spanish with the car rent guy .

I have three weeks to spend here , and I hope to make lots of experiences .

Merry Christmas to everyone ! and I love Taylor !
http://www.egtagames.com/

Can't wait to GTA V !

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: First day in America !

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Cool! Have fun! Are you going to any other states other than New York and Florida?

-sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Awesome! That's so great that everyone was so nice to you! Have fun!
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Awesome! I hope that you enjoy your time here!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:41 AM

That's cool! I'm Canadian, so I wonder what America's like.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Awesome! Welcome to the USA! Will you see Taylor in concert while your here?
    IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/qrzmo5.jpg

Thanks for the graphics Bea!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Will you be in New York on New Year's Eve? Taylor will be performing there.

MABUHAY ANG HIMAGSIKANG SWIFTIE!!! (LONG LIVE THE SWIFTIE REVOLUTION!!!)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Awesome! Welcome to America :) I live in Florida and it is beautiful! Enjoy your stay!

04.20.13 - TAMPA FL!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Welcome!! And I'm from NYC! Are you loving it? :) And I'm Jewish too so happy late hanukkah!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:04 PM

That's awesome! Welcome to America! I hope you have an absolutely amazing time here!!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:01 AM

hahahaha thanks guys ! well right now i'm in Florida and it's amazing here ! my first Christmas eve will be in Florida !

Can't wait to GTA V !

second day in America !

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:12 AM

Since i'm here for three weeks to check the place and decide if I really wanna study here , I had to try and live like american .

My second day here was even better . I ate breakfest in Mcdonalds (Bacon with cheese and omlette !) and later went buying groceries .

Later that day , we traveled to Fort Lauderdale . I love the city . It looks really nice .

And after surprising my dad with spanish the other day , it was japanese time ! in the vening we went eating sushi with my dad , his fiance and her daughter . The waitress was japanese (there are many of them in the USA , in Israel they're just tourists) and I spoke japanese with her ! everyone were stunned ! but Taylor speaks japanese too so ...

Later , I went shopping with the fiances daughter .

The houses here are very decorated for the holliday and I saw many nice churches here around. I wasn't born christian but it's never too late to change it...

A great day indeed !

Have a 13 day everyone ! And of course ....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ! MAY JESUS BLESS YOU WITH HIS ETERNAL LOVE !

Can't wait to GTA V !

Re: second day in America !

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:35 AM

I'm glad that you're enjoying your visit to the States, and continue to have fun!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Re: second day in America !

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I'm glad you're having a good time!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

third day in America !

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Yesterday I traveled in Hollywood Florida . Very nice place and very beautiful . I ate some awesome pizza . I went to a supermarket that sells israeli products ! amazing !

It's Christmas . My first Christmas (In Israel only the christians celebrate the holliday , the majority of israelis celebrate Hanukkah. Yet , the state of Israel respects the holliday and the christian community. They are very helpfull and contributive) .

Later that day , we picked up my step sister after work and took her to some asian restaurant to eat dinner . I met a very cute girl there named Toni and took a picture with her. She was the waitress and she was very lovely. I told her I think she's pretty and apparently she likes Taylor too ! I think i'm in love lol :))

Later , we went to HardRock in Miami . It's a very nice place full of restaurants and bars and even a casino !

I had an amazing day . I'm still trying to find a cross necklace since i'm on my way to become a catholic . Seriously ! Bless Jesus :)

And i'm also gonna buy a japanese grammar book . Nippon daisuke !

Have a 13 day everyone and merry Christmas !

Can't wait to GTA V !

Re: third day in America !

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:16 AM

That's so cool; You're gonna become a Catholic! I'm Catholic and I LOVE it!!!
    Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th