Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Meeting Taylor

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:49 PM

So many swifties on here have met Taylor many times. Some people have met her like 5 times. How do you do it? I understand getting into the t party or something, but just randomly running into her on the street? I'd love to meet Taylor, but I don't live in New York or Nashville where you can just randomly see her. It makes me sad how easy it is for people to meet her, I live in Phoenix and she never comes here... I'm starting to give up.

DAAA

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Meeting Taylor

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Never give up! I live in the UK and its really hard to meet Taylor here, but I'm not going to stop trying! I haven't seen Taylor in concert yet becuase all the tickets were sold out! Hope some UK dates come out for Red :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:56 PM

wonderstruck13uk wrote:
    Never give up! I live in the UK and its really hard to meet Taylor here, but I'm not going to stop trying! I haven't seen Taylor in concert yet becuase all the tickets were sold out! Hope some UK dates come out for Red :)

Same for me!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:58 PM

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:
    wonderstruck13uk wrote:

Same for me!

That's so cool! I'm never going to give up hope though! :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I never met her but, I would love to, I live Pennsylvania, no one famous comes here very often. I will never give up though

1. Moderator

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:21 PM

A lot of time if she is doing promo events fans will go down there! Also, i've literally bumped into her whilst on holiday in Nashville out of complete luck!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:26 PM

SpinningInADress wrote:
    So many swifties on here have met Taylor many times. Some people have met her like 5 times. How do you do it? I understand getting into the t party or something, but just randomly running into her on the street? I'd love to meet Taylor, but I don't live in New York or Nashville where you can just randomly see her. It makes me sad how easy it is for people to meet her, I live in Phoenix and she never comes here... I'm starting to give up.

DAAA
    same here.i love in western australia

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:56 PM

I've never met her either but never give up hope it could always happen!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Apparently she does meet and greets but I have never heard anything about one.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:23 PM

i live in nashville and ive never jsut ran into her on the street. if i did though i might have a freak attack. the closest thing ive done as far as meeting her is she hugged me at the cma awards but she doesnt know my name or we didnt talk so i dont even know if that really even counts. but im not giving up and neither should you!

Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Well, she had a Speak Now tour somewhere in Asia ;) but I was supposed to attend her Meet n' greet..but they rescheduled it BEFORE the concert, not AFTER, which I thought it would be. Unfortunately, I came late.. Plus, Tay only came to Asia once...maybe in the next 2 years or so she would :/ anyways....don't give up...there's always hope :)
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2018501

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:04 PM

SpinningInADress wrote:
    I understand getting into the t party or something, but just randomly running into her on the street?

You've summed it up in that description, it is just random. Taylor at the end of a day is just a normal person like everyone else and she doesn't stay cooped up inside all day. Of course the chances of meeting her randomly increase a lot if you're near to an area that she visits frequently ;)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Don't give up! It toke me 4 1/2 years to meet her and completly worth it. It was on the 6th time of seeing her too. I went to Nashville in the summer of maybe luck of meeting her there, but no. She was there than but I didn't meet her. To meet her on the "street" is all about luck right now.

2. K D avatar K D

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Well us UK based fans can hope to bump into her when she's staying at Harry's, I suppose :p

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I think like you.But you're better than me.I'm in the place where Taylor Swift'd never come,It's Vietnam.And i just can do one thing to see her,just see her in the magazines,but the bad thing is taylor swift is not famous in Vietnam and the young people love K-Pop,But I think K-Pop isn't good for me.I always think of Taylor Swift,but i don't know how to meet her,only once time in my life.That's really really hard!!I'm also starting give up.Althought,i say with mysefl:"I have to never give up".So sad!!!!I wanna cry right now.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.