Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's movie title

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:37 PM

If Taylor Swift were to have a movie based on her life, what should the title be???

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor's movie title

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I think it should be Taylor Swift's Fearless Life.

Re: Taylor's movie title

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:48 PM

America's Sweetheart :D
    "This is the State of Grace, this is the worthwhile fight, love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right!"
    "We are never ever getting back together...like EVER!"
    "I took a chance, I took a shot, and you might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm n

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Taylor Swift: Worlds best singer, songwriter, Grammy Winnter, and person. Lol!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Taylor Swift: My FEARLESS Life.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I think it should be called The Lucky One. Throughout her life she has worked for this, and she got it, then she suffered the consequences of being famous!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Taylor Swift: Just a Smalltown Girl, With a Big Dream

Lol idk

SwiftlyFearless13

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I like Impossible Dreams because a lot of people don't believe they will make it in the industry, they think its impossible but Taylor dreamed that she would be a singer and she made it.

I also like Fearless because Tay is fearless :)

Heleh

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Amaia wrote:
    I think it should be called The Lucky One. Throughout her life she has worked for this, and she got it, then she suffered the consequences of being famous!

This.

^KIKI.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:21 PM

a small town girl :)

Both made my me

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Amaia wrote:

This. Is. a. Perfect. Idea
    IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/qrzmo5.jpg

Thanks for the graphics Bea!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Amaia wrote:

Oo I like this!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Taylor swift, the last great American (referring to Johnny cash) Because she is also a country monument
    Everyone I know goes away in the end
    So you could have it all, my empire of durt
    I would let you down
    I would make you hurt

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Forever Fearless
    [ url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/2148561/ ][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/highprices.png[ /IMG ]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:20 PM

The Lucky One would sound awesome!
    My Essence of my Spark.......yeah, that sounds a bit weird.

made by me
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:24 PM

The Fearless Girl With A Guitar

That is not after my username btw, I really do think that!

1.TaylorSwiftFanForeverItsTimeToBeginAgain 2.Guppy1313

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Taylor swift : how a small town girl made it in a big city

Yeah, that was awful

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.