Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Look A Like

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:14 PM

People keep telling me i look like Taylor Swift
I do not think i do at all
i was wondering what everyone else thought

my friends been bugging me to post this on here

Thanks guys

~Emmy Pentycofe~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Look A Like

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:28 AM

In a way, yes, but in another way, no!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:38 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:

My graphic shop ^

Yeah I agree! :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:28 AM

I think there's a likeness and your hair is awesome! I keep trying to keep the courage to cut my bangs but everytime I get close I back out lol.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:43 AM

i know my nose isnt as thin as hers i wish it was
    Once i get new pictures i will have them up
    ~Emmy Pentycofe~

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:44 AM

To be honest with you I am going to say no. . . although, you do have cute bangs and her style. That is so awesome. I think it would be fun if you were to do more Taylor inspired photos. I mean let's face it you are a great model.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:45 AM

In some ways yeah, but with the outfits you do look like her.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:54 AM

im some ways you do!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:57 AM

yes in the hair department but no not really in theface. But i LOVE you clothes and you hair is PERFECT

Be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW. I Spoke Now 29.3.11.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:59 AM

You really do!!! ESPECIALLY in the outfits, then you could be her twin! lol!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:00 AM

I think you look a bit like Demi :)

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Re: Look Alike

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:21 AM

you look more like emily osment.

look alike, one word.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Thanks guys here are some updated pictures

I know i dont look 100% like her my face is different

I will be doing some Taylor Swift type pictures once i am feeling better

~Emmy Pentycofe~

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Well... I love your outfits!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:23 PM

EmmaLou13 wrote:
    taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:

My graphic shop ^

Yeah I agree! :)

agreed :)

1: DancingAroundAllAlone 2:FF13 3:AutumnLeavesFalling 4:Bluebell

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Your hair and your eyes, Id say yes, but another part of me says no.. Idk :p

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:53 PM

a little in some ways, but in others you just look like you, I guess :)

by RedVelvet13
    If 9th grade was a movie, it would be over by now...

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Thanks guys and yea i have always dressed this way
    ~Emmy Pentycofe~

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:35 PM

When I saw you're avatar I a first thought you were Taylor. You both have the same amazing fashion sense! I especially like the picture of you in the black hat and shorts. Or is it a skirt?

p.s. You have really cute guy friends.
    She would change everything for happy ever after -- Jon McLaughlin "Beautiful Disaster"

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Some ways yes...others no :))

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:51 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    you look more like emily osment.

look alike, one word.

I agree. you look a little like Emily Osment.
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.