1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Has anyone...?

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Seen Taylor back in '06 when she was an opener?
AmandaGrundle
MegaSwiftieAG

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Has anyone...?

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:13 PM

only in videos haha
    hi :)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:19 AM

jadoretayswift wrote:
    only in videos haha

yes ;) I agree with you ;)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Silvia16 wrote:
    jadoretayswift wrote:
    only in videos haha

yes ;) I agree with you ;)

Same. I wish I had tho!

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I did in 2008. She was an opener for Rascal Flatts. She was absolutely amazing then just like she is now. It was the very first time seeing her in concert, too!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

1. Moderator

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I saw her when she opened for Rascal Flatts in 2008.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:14 PM

nope. only on her headlining tours. but I would have loved to have seen her open for Brad paisley, cuz I like him too
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I definitely wish i did!!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I wish i could see her in concert. Taylor should play the Halftime show for the NFL Superbowl.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I saw her on 2007 when she opened for Tim McGraw and Faith Hill on their joined tour :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:29 AM

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM

i've seen videos too, but I wish I saw her live back then! You guys are lucky! Has anyone been to the TParty more than once?
    AmandaGrundle
    MegaSwiftieAG

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:31 PM

She actually came to a city about an hour away from where I live, back in 06, but I didn't know who she was, so I never actually saw her haha..