1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HELP RONAN PROJECT PLEASE!!!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Okay, so i have this crazy idea going through my head, and i would just really like to try and make it happen.
I am a hopless dreamer, and get big ideas that i just love making happen

So heres my idea this time:
I need you guys to choose a lyric, out of the following, write it on paper, make it PRETTY! and colourful and amazing, and get you in the photo, and i will calob them all to make a lyric video for Maya (ronans mum) and send it to her. PLEASE let this work swifties! Just reply with what lyric you want, and if its a go ahead, mail me and ill give you my email to send the pic through. Please make the subject line whichever lyric youve chosen :) Heres the lyrics to choose from!i will put names in bold beside lines taken!!!!

YOU CAN DO AS MANY AS YOU WANT !! :)

EMAIL PICTURES TO [email protected] by january 21st please!!!!

I remember your bare feet, down the hallway swiftieforeva
I remember your little laugh wonderstruckprincess
Race cars on the kitchen floor dcb1995
Plastic dinosaurs taylorbelongswithme13
i love you to the moon and back livedreambefearless
I remember your blue eyes looking into mine madisonrylie13xo
Like we had our own secret club daydreamer13
I remember you dancing before bedtime swiftieforeva
then jumping on me waking me up romany
I can still feel you hold my hand flippingmywonderstruckcurls13
Little man gigi
And even that moment i knew rockstarronan
You fought it hard like an army guy, swiftiehipster95
remember i leaned in and whispered to you redswiftieinlove
Come on baby with me swiftieforeva
we're gonna fly away, from here girl_at_home_13
You were my best four years swiftieforeva
I remember the drive home swiftieforeva
when the blind hope with t swift i am safe and sound
turned to crying and screaming why! taylorbelongswithme13
Flowers pile up in the worst way redmidnight13
No one knows what to say taylorfandenmark
about a beautiful boy who died livedreambefearless
And its about to be Halloween you could be anything swiftieforeva
You wanted if you were still here 13taylorswiftiewonderstruck13
I remember the last day swiftieforeva
when i kissed your face and whispered in you ear lonliness
out of this curtained room and this hospital grey supermanflyaway
what if im standing in your closet trying to talk to you swiftieforeva
what if i kept the hand me downs you wont grow into 13ultimateswiftie13
and what if i really thought some miracle would see us through, swiftieforeva
but what if the miracle was even getting one, moment with you lovinghimwasred003

COME ON SWIFTIES!!! LETS SHOW MAYA WE STILL CARE AND WE ARE STILL HERE FOR HER!!!
Also if anyone wants to write Maya a letter, you can and message me for my address and i will send it with the dvd i will put this on!!!
LETS GET GOING SWIFTIES!!!!
also if you want to do 3 or 4 lines that is fine!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: HELP RONAN PROJECT PLEASE!!!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:43 PM

BUMPING!!!

flowers line up in the worst way

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:10 PM

can I have the line "flowers line up in the worst way" ?

p.s it was a great idea to do this!
    visit my graphic boutique? please make a request

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2335313

made by me

made by the lovely taylorswiftfan001

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:25 PM

"We're gonna fly away, from here."

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Girl_at_Home_13 wrote:
    "We're gonna fly away, from here."

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Awesome thankyou!! :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Redmidnight13 wrote:
    can I have the line "flowers line up in the worst way" ?

p.s it was a great idea to do this!
    visit my graphic boutique? please make a request

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2335313

made by me

made by the lovely taylorswiftfan001

sure thing!!! :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:05 PM

BUMP!!! :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:52 PM

BUMMPING!!!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:15 AM

ONLY 6 MORE SPACES GUYS!!! :D

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:31 AM

BUUUUUMMMMPPPP

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:45 AM

I am really sorry but I don't want my photograph posted on the internet.
    ]

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:15 PM

BUUUMP!!!!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:44 PM

BUMPING GUYS!!!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:28 PM

BUMP!!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:52 PM

bump? :(