Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New Username Help! Please help!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I want a new user name that is a lyirc from any song on red. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Forever and Always

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New Username Help! Please help!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:26 AM

I think you should put a username that rappresents you. So, what's your fave lyrics in red?? take your fave song and in it try to find your fave lyrics. I'd have ideas but for my username ( if I had to change it).. like: Loveisaruthlessgame or Idontwannamissyouthisway13 and stuff- But that's all lyrics I like. You have to put the ones YOU like. They have to rappresent you not me ;) Let me know ;)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I could give you some username ideas! I'll need you to request from my shop, just click on the link in my siggie. Remember to fill out the form! :)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:20 AM

check here

by RedVelvet13
    If 9th grade was a movie, it would be over by now...

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:31 PM

A lot of times, for me, there's a specific line from a song that stands out to me... Idk if it happens to anyone else, but if there's a line that just sort of "speaks to you", then you can use that. :)
    ~YouGaveMeRoses

(Credit to Swiftswimmer for that la

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.