1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Totally Weird Question

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:08 PM

So this has been bugging me FOREVEEEERRR....Do you think Taylor's hair is straight perm or she has to straighten it every day?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Totally Weird Question

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:28 PM

You're not the only one - I totally think about this, too.

Av: iwasascarletletter; Both sigs my me :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Lol we will always wonder

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I like Taylor's hair both curly and straight, they both flatter her well. I think she may have gotten a straight perm. I think this because I saw some candid pictures the other day (I'll have to find them so I can share them) where early in the day Taylor's hair was styled curly and then later in the day she was wearing the smae outfit, but her curls had fallen. So I think she had curled her hair in the morning and since she probably had a perm to straighten her hair, the curls fell and her hair went back to being straight. But, then again, this is just a theory.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:54 AM

I'm sure it's a perm... i mean, she's not going to burn her hair. The duration of the perms are 6 months, and then you can do it again and again, or when your hair grow... so i think she has done at least 2 perms and maybe she has another one that can dure till June of the next year. So yeah. We'll have to wait to see her again with curls.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:03 AM

After reading the replies above, I'm pretty sure it's a perm. I'm also pretty sure her curls will come back someday!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:12 AM

Perm

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Do you think the curls will come back one day?

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Def Perm. and I'm sure after a while she'll let her hair go curly again.

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Like the others say, it's probably a perm.
    Is it weird that I hope her curls will be back when she's touring?

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I don't think it's a perm because sometimes it's wavy and almost curly it's hard if not impossible to do that with a perm and also when you have a perm and your hair is wet it will stay straight where as hers curls when it's wet. Just looks at the pics of her in Australia and Cape Cod this Summer when she went swimming, keep in mine this is just a theory and my opinion so I don't know for sure nor do I really care lol. As for her wearing it curly again only time will tell she really seems to like the straight hair and bangs thing at the moment.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:44 AM

I think when she first wore it straight she had some sort of treatment to make sure it didn't curl but now there are times when it has a natural wave going through it. I don't think she needs to straighten it either though.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 9:54 AM

I have a feeling it is a perm. I think the curls will come back without the fringe, maybe after another year.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:32 AM

A perm makes hair have waves or curls. It does not straighten it.
    And using a flat iron in moderation will not damage your hair.
    I think she straightens her bangs, and let's her natural wave/curl happen else where..

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Like the others say, it's probably a perm.
    Is it weird that I hope her curls will be back when she's touring.

I agree with MissHappyNarwhal. I really hope that her curls do come back when she's touring. Her curly hair just makes everything seem more fun...especially when she's flipping her hair. It seems kinda weird to do that with straight hair :P
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM

When you straighten your hair almost afterday like Taylor and I do there are many things you can do so it doesn't damage your hair at all, like special shampoos and flat iron treatments you spray on your hair before straightening it, it keeps the hair from burning and getting brittle and damaged. They work I use them almost everyday.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:39 PM

I sure can use a lot of money to buy things to make her hair not become damaged.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Her hair is naturally curly. Before she started straightening it, she said her hair was naturally curly and she always wanted to straighten it.

Strawberries taste how lips do...
    -Ed Sheeran

RE: Totally Weird Question

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Well, seeing as it's always straight it might be a bit of a pain to straighten it every day. She may have very well permed it!
    Red on the 15th

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:01 PM

i have no clue i lo9v ethem both but for the red tour i hope for her old curls!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:01 PM

mileyswift13 wrote:
    i have no clue i lo9v ethem both but for the red tour i hope for her old curls!

sorry i ment to say "i love them both"