Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

help - 23 video's

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:45 AM

Hi,
can someone tell me what the 23 official video's are and place them from 1-23?
I will udate the list when someone replies :)

01 - Tim McGraw (2006)
02 - Teardrops on my guitar (2007)
03 - Our Song (2007)
04 - Picture to burn (2008)
05 - I'm Only Me When I'm With You (2008)
06 - Beautiful Eyes (2008)
07 - Change (2008)
08 - Love Story (2008)
09 - White Horse (2009)
10 - You Belong With Me (2009)
11 - The Best Day (2009)
12 - Fifteen (2009)
13 - Fearless (2010)
14 - Mine (2010)
15 - Back to December (2011)
16 - Mean (2011)
17 - The Story of Us (2011)
18 - Sparks fly (2011)
19 - Ours (2011)
20 - Safe and sound (2012)
21 - We are never ever getting back together (2012)
22 - Begin Again (2012)
23 - I Knew You Were Trouble (2012)

I updated the list with what I found on: wikipedia
The list from wikipedia is wrong, or Taylor made a mistake when she said Picture to burn was her 4th video, I'm thinking wikipedia is wrong

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: help - 23 video's

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:25 AM

Tim McGraw
    Teardrops on My Guitar
    Our Song
    I’m Only Me When I’m With You
    Picture to Burn
    Should’ve Said No
    Change
    Love Story
    White Horse
    You Belong With Me
    Fifteen
    Fearless
    Mine
    Back to December
    Mean
    The Story of Us
    Sparks fly
    Ours
    Safe and sound
    Both of us
    Wanegbt
    Begin again
    IKYWT

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:32 AM

wooooooooow, thank you so much!!!
    But Picture to Burn is the 4th video Taylor made... she said so on the Beautiful Eyes DVD (the making of Picture to burn...)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:49 AM

is THE BEST DAY not included??? i made a list but i didn't include SHOULD'VE SAID NO because i didn't know there was a video...lol

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:50 AM

Can you post the list...
    Maybe someone else can confirm if it's right..
    I also think that there is no official video made from 'Should've said no'
    And there is also a video of "Beautiful eyes"...

updated the list... lol and I did not bump... very swifty of me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.