1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The school massacre in CT

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:47 AM

It's a tragic day to all of us . How did it make you feel ?

I personally was shocked and terrified . I can never understand how can someone be so cruel . The fact the victims were kids made it even more tragic . It has nothing to do with politics . It has a lot to do with human lives , some of these kids could be swifties aswell. Thinking of that makes even more shocked .
http://www.egtagames.com/

Can't wait to GTA V !

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: The school massacre in CT

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:14 AM

RIP to all the lives lost
    ~Emmy Pentycofe~

Re: The school massacre in CT

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:22 AM

I know. I'm heartbroken and devastated. My stomach turns over every time I think about it. I keep feeling so useless because I'm sitting here safely while parents' lives are being ripped apart.

Re: The school massacre in CT

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:20 AM

It's horrible and it's truly a low point in our society when someone can walk into an elementary school and kill innocent little children, it turns your stomach.