Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Connect Usernames!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Hey guys! People always want to change there usernames and right now I do so i thought why don't we comment ideas to help people or you can post things you like and someone will help you come up with a username!
Ex: Username Ideas! Bakingcookiesatnight, FearlessForever13, 13Wonderstruck, SlammingScreenDoor... etc
Asking for a username: Anything of these or related would be good for a username - sparkles, 13, fav song: Mine, Tim McGraw, Our Song, Sparks Fly... etc

Get it!?! Good!

Ok so for starters I would like to change my username maybe or at least have an idea for later on
I like sparkles and 13, my fav song is probably Sparks Fly, I play Taylor Swift songs on the ukulele, I lovelovelove the Speak Now album, Im from Texas, love country music, purple is my fav color, I am short...

LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2066891

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Connect Usernames!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Anyone?

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Well... I'm looking for a Twitter username, if that counts. It needs to be under 15 characters.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I came out with my Connect User by using my favorite lyrics!
    Plus it just sounded cute ;) in The Other Side Of The Door through
    the outro Taylor sings 'and the conversations with the LittleWhiteLies
    so if you think of some of your favorite lyrics... I hope that helps!

GIFSoup

"The Conversations With The Little White Lies"

GIFSoup

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:15 PM

I can help with that! Just post things I mentioned and I can come up with something!

MistletoeKiss13 wrote:
    Well... I'm looking for a Twitter username, if that counts. It needs to be under 15 characters.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 4:50 AM

OK... well, let's see. I like sparkles, Taylor (duh!), Twilight, guitar, and cats. I love the words whimsical and serendipity and wonderstruck. I'm pretty tall. My favorite songs are Holy Ground and Treacherous. It might be cool if it had dancing or floating in it. Ummm.... I love 13. I lovelovelove walking around barefoot. RED is my favorite album. I like fireflies and angels. For the "mood" I don't want it to be sassy or anything, just soft and whimsy or very pretty and elegant.

^Sorry if that was too random! I was just sort of writing down whatever came to mind. Can you PM me if you think of any good ideas? (Remember, 15 characters or less.) Thank you thank you THANK YOU for your help!!!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:11 AM

so...well..i favourite colour is Purple as well,and as for my username, its not actually based on the song Starlight but on stars...i love stars..i love Twilight too...got too much in common with people here..
    so i was thinking of changing my username....its got to have words like wonderstruck or purple or stars or um.....you suggest! so any ideas??

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:44 AM

hmmm that ones kinda tricky... StarryWonderstruck? Umm let me think of more ideas...

purplestarlight wrote:
    so...well..i favourite colour is Purple as well,and as for my username, its not actually based on the song Starlight but on stars...i love stars..i love Twilight too...got too much in common with people here..
    so i was thinking of changing my username....its got to have words like wonderstruck or purple or stars or um.....you suggest! so any ideas??

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:51 AM

MMMMM

Merry Christmas! Come check out my profile! :D

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Already A thread like this

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Check It Out

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Its Cool

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.