Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tay's fox sweater

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM

So I saw tons of pictures of Taylor(with Harry) wearing that fox sweater and I want it sooooo bad!!!! It's such an adorable sweater. I searched the internet and found the website of Aubin&Wills and found the exact same sweater. And Guess What!!!!!?
It was $125 but now it's $98. But Still!!! I wish it would be cheaper......I guess I would just have to buy the calender instead..
'Fearless' is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tay's fox sweater

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I wanted it too!!!! Its so cute!!! :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I know!! So sad...

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Ooooops...turns out it was pounds....it's a British thing...
    Geez I feel so smart

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM

The fox sweater is adorable. It was on sale for $64.50, but it's sold out now.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM

There's a very similar version from Old Navy and it's cheaper. My friend who works at one is getting it for me because it's sold out online, but I think you can find them in-store.

http://wwtaylorw.com/2371/

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I have one like it..
    It's available in stores...
    It basically just has a fox on it.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/sweater-project-juniors-sweater-long-sleeve-sequin-fox?ID=738772
    "My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:27 PM

it's such a cute sweater but I would never be able to pull it off
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Old navy has a similar one.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:08 PM

There's also a similar one at Nordstrom as well for $64 sadly Old Navy has sold out online unless they've restocked, if they haven't now I'm sure they will pretty soon it seems to be quiet popular.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:28 PM

I want it so bad. I love sweaters, and this one is just so cute!!
    I saw some similiar ones eBay, but my Dad has pretty much put a ban on me buying anything else on the internet hahaha. I've spent so much recently - and it's all Taylor merch!

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I'm petrified of foxes (have been since I read this creepy book in Year 6) but Taylor's sweater is sooo adorable :)

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:24 AM

I love it so much.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

1. Moderator

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:17 AM

It's from Aubin and Wills!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:08 AM

The sweater just makes her look even more adorable :)

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:13 AM

it's so cute

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:15 AM

OMG I love Taylor's stuff from Wild Fox. That's why I shop there!

Flawless TanyaxOh

~Me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.