1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IKYWT outfit!!!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:31 AM

So, I recreated one of the "I Knew You Were Trouble" video looks. Tell me if it's good?
Click here
look #2

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IKYWT ourfit!!!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:32 AM

I can't see the pic

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Re: IKYWT outfit!!!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Looks great!!!!!!! Good job!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Wow, that really cool and good! :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:36 AM

cool:)
    greece. loves. taylor.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Awesome job!!!! I love recreating outfits too!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Now it's working! I LOVE IT!

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM

THANKS GUYS!!!!! I have my laptop back so I'm gonna make some more now

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:41 AM

it looks like it!!!
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Tribute, OneRepublican, Sheeranator :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM

That's so cool!!!!!!!

Shoppe

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I LOVE your siggy!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    Glitter Text Generator

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Thats so cool! It looks great :)

^made by myself

^credit to the amazing SupermanFlyAway
    And credit to LiveYourLoveStory for m

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Aww cute! Looks great!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:32 AM

RE: IKYWT outfit!!!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Theyre awesome!
    I soooo want that second outfit... especially the jeans and the shirt! xo

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Looks great!
    Forever and Always,
    Wonderstruck Pen

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Those are AWESOME! Great job :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:49 AM

AWESOME!!!!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:25 PM

GUYS THEY ARE BANNED NOW
    EVERYTHING IS OK NOW LOL

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I soo want those outfits!!! [= Fantastic job!!

Credit to MAZ and Daya for the signatures!!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:31 PM

woah, awesome job! they look almost exactly alike! i couldn't tell the difference on the 1st one!

1,2,5: Me 3: Kathryn 4:Heleh