Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Cowboy Boots

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:06 AM

This is no negative thread at all.... I absolutely adore Taylor's new style and her genius music. Red is such a wonderful album and I am the biggest defender of Taylor ever but don't you think it would be nice to see Taylor in cowboy boots again :D? I don't want her to wear them all the time but maybe a photoshoot in the old country style or a concert in it would be amazing, right :)? I really like to emphasise that I appreciate Taylor just the way she is but I just think cowboy boots suit her pretty good !!
Opinions ;)?
From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Cowboy Boots

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:49 AM

I like her style now. I think it's better. But yes, I miss a little bit the boots too. But I guess... boots are part of the past and I dont know if Taylor wants to come back to it. If she doesnt feel to wear the boots Im ok.
    But I understand you.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:51 AM

I love her style now :) I LOVED it also in IKYWT video!!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:40 AM

I love them both.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:49 AM

wel she didnt wear cowboy boots in her IKYWT video but she did wear combat boots :)
    ~GabbyGirl
    Follow me! I follow back! @Gabby_Escobar

RED OCT. 22 *I used think that we were forever ever...*

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I have a feeling she's not completely over them, she's still Taylor. I'm sure she'll break them out during the Red Tour for at least one song.

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/Screenshot2012-12-13a[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 1:00 PM

YES!!!! I LOVE BOOTS WITH DRESSES!
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_s_music/2066891

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:17 PM

The cowboy boots were really cute but I think she's over them now and she seems to like to black and brown Cole Haan Air Olena and riding boots. If I'm not mistaken she did wear them with one of the outfits in the Both Of Us video I think it's the scene where she's playing with the dogs but I'm not 100% sure.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:22 AM

I still have some of the things I wore 6 years ago, but the thought of bringing them back even just for one night is so strange to me. She did suit cowboy boots but I think her look has changed a lot since then. If she did bring them back I'd be interested to see how she modernises the look and what she pairs them with :)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I like taylors new style and I think it's ok if she's changing

Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I love her style now, but I do love when she wears cowboy boots!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I'm not the type who thinks everything she does is perfect, so yes! I would ADORE that. I don't like her new style.
    I was Enchanted September 16, 2011 in Nashville, TN
    & I was Wonderstruck November 5, 2011 in Houston, TX

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I must say that, I agree with you. :)

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 10:08 AM

yeah i really miss taylor's cowgirl style :( i think it may be gone forever but it would be nice if she didn't change so much and still wore them sometimes.

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I actually like her style now

Made by Swiftstruck13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.