Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: READ THIS if you want Taylor to notice you!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Yeah... my account has just locked me out AGAIN so i am back on this one for a bit.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:21 AM

STILL deleted....

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:37 AM

OK, I was about too add you but I couldn't!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:56 AM

It's cuz my back up account got deleted but this one works now!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:59 AM

Dear Taylor,

You are amazing, inspiring, all the things I could think of.
    But one thing about you, is that you are gifted, You are amazing at writing songs.
    I really love everything about you.

Love, Lindsay

Taylor

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:01 AM

THANK YOU for your message! That means a lot! When the video is made I'll send you the link.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Come on people we need more than ONE!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:08 AM

Taylor, you are the most inspirational person ever and you deserve to be proud of all you've done. You've had me dancing in the refrigerator light, singing in the car and throwing my hair around all the time. You are beautiful, intelligent and a perfect role model. NEVER change and ALWAYS stay beautiful.

Love Matty xxxxxxx

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:17 AM

Taylor, I love your songs and your music. You put the heart in all that you do and I am so lucky to have a great friend like you. You helped me a lot, I believe in myself more now. You're the one that will never abbond me. That's why I will remember forever your name.
    I love you.
    Silvia

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:18 AM

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:
    OK guys, I thought that if we collected enough short messages for Taylor I could make a video on iMovie out of them and send the link to Taylor by post, several times if I have to (I am positive that she reads fan mail). It can't be more than 5 lines of the comment box and you can put 'Anonymous' or 'Your Name' at the bottom. Obviously don't put 'Your Name', actually put your name!!!!!!!
    This will be amazing for you if you've never met her like me because it's a perfect way of getting your message to her out there. PLEASE comment with your message!!!!!

I just replied this twice cause I wanted to say that you're just too funny.. The " your name" thing made me so laugh. Maybe cause is the kind of joke I make too ;) Great ;)

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar xxxxx

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:35 AM

Silvia16 wrote:
    OK guys, I thought that if we collected enough short messages for Taylor I could make a video on iMovie out of them and send the link to Taylor by post, several times if I have to (I am positive that she reads fan mail). It can't be more than 5 lines of the comment box and you can put 'Anonymous' or 'Your Name' at the bottom. Obviously don't put 'Your Name', actually put your name!!!!!!!
    This will be amazing for you if you've never met her like me because it's a perfect way of getting your message to her out there. PLEASE comment with your message!!!!!

I just replied this twice cause I wanted to say that you're just too funny.. The " your name" thing made me so laugh. Maybe cause is the kind of joke I make too ;) Great ;)

Aw thanks! It struck me as a bit stupid at the time but I've just realised I love laughing at things that make me look stupid lol... I don't think that makes sense!

If you're lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else, don't ever change!

People throw rocks at things that shine...

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Silvia16 wrote:

Aw thanks! It struck me as a bit stupid at the time but I've just realised I love laughing at things that make me look stupid lol... I don't think that makes sense!

If you're lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else, don't ever change!

When I read it I was like " I cant believe" one who's like me!! ahah Like I love all of jokes maybe when on a test there's written " write a thought" and then on the white space you write " a thought" ahahah
    Anyway, I dont wanna spoil your thread with those things... maybe we can continue our conversation on our profiles...
    ahah Im just having so much fun ;)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:43 AM

@Silvia16 Hee hee! It's fine you can stay here.... I don't mind! yeah, I once did an exam and it said at the bottom 'Write how hard you found this exam' and I was SO CLOSE to writing 'Write how hard you found this exam' but then i thought that the exam marker might not be too happy! And this isn't even funny anymore but it's making me laugh anyway!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Any more messages? I would love to have the video made by New Year.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Please?

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:03 AM

Taylor, you are my idol not just because of your amazing music, but because you are a lovely person inside. My dream is to meet you. I believe in myself and I believe in fairytales because of you. You are a fairytale, Taylor. I know I'm speaking for all swifties when I say this: I love you like you love sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love.

- Topaz

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Dear Taylor Swift,

Thank you for being you. You have inspired me to follow my dreams.
    Taylor you mean the world to me. You have been with me through the
    ups and downs. I don't know how to thank you enough. I love you Taylor!

Love, Hallie
    Dream With Passion and never stop fighting even for the simplest things :)

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Thanks guys keep them coming :)
    These messages are so lovely she's gonna love them!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Adding this comment so that the forum might be brought to the top a bit and then people can see it :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Dear Taylor,

Thanks for everything. Thanks for making music. You've inspired thousands of people with your music. You are a big big big inspiration and a great role model. Thank you, I love you so much, Tay!

Love, love, love
    Thessaly!

Credit to Mizzy, she's marvellous with graphics!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.