Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Paint The World Red Winners Announced

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:47 AM

The Winners of the Paint the World Red Contest have Officially been announced on the site now! :) Finally! lol

Now I can FINALLY share my AMAZING news! Big Machine Records emailed me on November 29th telling me I came in 10th Place :) I wanted to wait until the official announcement before posting about it though just in case something went wrong. But now its on the site so I can tell everyone :) Congrats to everyone else that made it in Top 20! I know at least 2 other Taylor Connect members made it in the Top 20. Anyone else? :)

Full List of Winners Here

Taylor Connect Users that won:
7th Place: Zack Tremblay
8th Place: Beatriz000
10th Place: FearlessDreamer09 (Me)
16th Place: 13Wonderstruck

**If you won please reply & i'll add you to the list :)
Thank You Daya!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Paint The World Red Winners Announced

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:50 AM

awesome!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:46 PM

weareneverevergettingbacktogether wrote:
    awesome!

Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 8:51 AM

That's great! Congrats. What's your prize package?

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    That's great! Congrats. What's your prize package?

Thanks so much! :) I'm going get the Ultimate Red Album Package & a $25 Gift Certificate for the online store :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Congratz! :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:21 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Congratz! :) x

Thank You! :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:29 PM

OMS CONGRATS!

1,2,5: Me 3: heleh 4:izzy

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:31 PM

congrats!!! thats awesome

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Thanks guys! It was so exciting getting the email from Big Machine Records saying that I won! When it ended I wasn't even in top 10 because of how people had "magically" jumped in the top 10 towards the end. 2 people were disqualified so I got back in top 10 :) I'm so EXCITED to get the prize package. I never thought I would own the Ultimate Package, there was no way I could afford to buy it.

It took up so much of my time. I think the contest went on A LOT longer then it should have. But all of my hard work paid off :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Congratulations, that's great news :) Enjoy your prizes, you deserve them for all your work and more importantly for being a loyal Swiftie :)

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Clueless wrote:
    Congratulations, that's great news :) Enjoy your prizes, you deserve them for all your work and more importantly for being a loyal Swiftie :)

Thanks so much! That means so much to me! :)

I'll have to post pics once I receive my stuff. If they can give out $25 gift certificates for the store for a contest, then they should sell them in the online store for people to buy for gifts for people :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Congrats! I got in 16th!!
    ---

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:19 AM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    Congrats! I got in 16th!!

Congrats! :) I just added you to the list of users that won! :)

Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Congratulations!!!

I created an an account myself but I didn't really go on it much because there wasn't much point as they wouldn't ship to England

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Wow! That so cool!
    Forever and Always,
    Wonderstruck Pen

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Thanks guys :) Its too bad they wouldn't ship to other countries. Hopefully they will do another contest sometime that everyone can enter :)
    Thank You Daya!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I updated the list! Anyone else here win? :)
    Thank You Daya!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.