1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My "IKYWT" parody - PLEASE READ.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:48 AM

So today I came across this video and was so MAD!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEd3b_ag2i0

But then i thought it was kind of funny cause we can do it too. As you may or may not know, a lot of directioners don't want thingy to date taylor and are calling her all sorts of horrible names. so i thought, you know what? swifties have some attitude!! so here i made a parody.
sing it in the style of ikywt.

Once upon a time,
I logged onto twitter,
Had no idea,
That people were being bitter
About Taylor, about taylor, about taylor a a a a a

And they don't even care
Think she don't have feelings
Little do they know
Inside she might be bleeding
Because of them, because of them, because of them em em em em

And they're so immature
Thinking they're gonna marry
But they will never
get so close to Harry.

Cause I knew directioners were trouble when they walked in
So shame on me now
Thinking that they are going to win
Thinking they're so loud
Oh I knew they were trouble when they walked inn
saying taylor's a who**
We don't care what you think..
Us swifties will be banging on your front door
OH, oh, oh, we, will, get revenge,
OH, oh, oh, we, will, get revenge.

Yes they're holding hands,
Do you think we like it too?
You don't have to be so judgemental
Like you really knew
What's going on, what's going on, what's going on on on and

You're kind of obsessive
Protective and annoying
Even though you think
You are so terrifying
Cause you're not, cause you're not, cause you're not not not not.

Say that she's had,
A lot of boyfriends,
Face it that you're jealous
And this must come to an end

Cause I knew directioners were trouble when they walked in
So shame on me now
Thinking that they're gonna win
Thinking they're so loud
Oh I knew they were trouble when they walked inn
saying taylor's a who**
We don't care what you think..
Us swifties will be banging on your front door

And the saddest fear,
comes creeping in
That you're gonna hate
Everyone that harry dates,
yeaaaah
Cause now Taylor's got Harry and you don't.
So you try and bash her
Please bring down your tone
You just wish you were OH
Jealous of their karaoke date?
Are you really?
Your parody was kind of pathetic,
So I made this one even more silly..

OH, OH, OH. trouble, trouble. trouble.

OH. OH. OH trouble trouble trouble.

DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE.

P.s this is not to all directioners! Most of the directioners are really nice and sweet, this is to the ones being rude about taylor

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My "IKYWT" parody - PLEASE READ.

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:06 PM

BUMPPP

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Thats really funny and cool and good :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:41 PM

That's so funny. and good
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Ha ha that was funny . ummm Taylor and Harry are dating now ? sorry i'm abit out of the loop as i haven't been reading those gosip sites for awhile now.