Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swift Scrapbook: A WORLDWIDE fan project

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM

We know we aren’t alone when we say that Taylor Swift’s music has changed our lives. Her lyrics and melodies have changed lives worldwide, and we want to hear your story. Did her lyrics save your life? Did a song change your life forever? Was one of her songs your song? Or did she get you through a hard breakup? We want to hear about it.

Welcome to the Swift Scrapbook. We’re three girls who are trying to create a project bigger than just us. Here’s our plan. Our goal is to create FOUR scrapbooks, one to represent each album, (Taylor Swift, Fearless, Speak Now, and Red.) In each scrapbook we want to dedicate 1-2 pages to each song from that album. This is where you come in.

For each song, we want to get 2-3 people to submit one or two paragraphs on how that song affected them. If a song helped you through a tough time, or simply just made you smile on a bad day, we want to hear from you. From now until March 1st we will be accepting submissions for your stories. Please try and keep them to a maximum of two paragraphs.

You can submit them in our ask box on our tumblr (swiftscrapbook.tumblr.com) (Don’t worry we won’t publish them unless you’d like us to!), message me here on TC, or you can email your story to us at swiftscrapbook@yahoo.com

When you email/message us please put the song(s) you wrote about in the subject. If you submit you may also include your name, age, and where you are from. We’d really like to show Taylor that these submissions came from all over the world, but if you don’t feel comfortable giving out your information, you don’t have to.

Once we’ve received amicable submissions for a particular song it will be removed from the list. Please check the list before you submit! We’ll try and use every submission we receive but we don’t want to have like 30 for one song and 2 for another, you know?
Thank you guys so much and feel free to ask us anything

twitter.com/swiftscrapbook
swiftscrapbook.tumblr.com
facebook.com/swiftscrapbook

lovelovelove,
Chelsea, Kara, and Julia
5.14.10/10.26.10/7.19.11/7.20.11/8.6.11/11.21.11/11.22.11/7.2.12/10.22.12

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Swift Scrapbook: A WORLDWIDE fan project

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:45 PM

What an amazing idea! I will PM you on TC probably today or tomorrow :)

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Re: Swift Scrapbook: A WORLDWIDE fan project

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:46 PM

This is awesome! Are you going to give this to Taylor?

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Made by FiveLeafCl

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:26 PM

swiftlybeingaswiftie13 wrote:
    What an amazing idea! I will PM you on TC probably today or tomorrow :)

made by dancingaroundallalone!

YAY! :) Thank you so much! I can't wait!

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:44 PM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    This is awesome! Are you going to give this to Taylor?

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Made by FiveLeafCl

Yes! I'm going to a couple shows on the Red tour so if I miraculously get T-Party for M&Gs I'll give it her personally, but if not, (which is the more likely case) I'll give it to Andrea at the Philly show because I'm sitting directly next to the soundbooth!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Hey guys sorry to annoy you all again! We've gotten around 20 or so AMAZING submissions so far, but we need even more to make this project successful! Please send us your submissions via email (swiftscrapbook@yahoo.com) or via tumblr (swiftscrapbook.tumblr.com) Thanks guys!
    I had the best days with Taylor: 5.14.10 10.26.10 7.19.11 7.20.11 8.6.11 11.21.11 11.22.11 7.2.12 10.22.12 3.27.13 3.28.13 3.29.13

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:03 PM

This is a wonderful idea!! What a coincidence, I had just gotten the idea into my head to make my own scrapbook for Taylor, just something cute that would cheer her up and let her know how much she's appreciated. I'm still gonna do that, but I'd like to send something to you too. I'll message you pretty soon.

By the way, do you know how I would go about sending a gift to her? Could I send one to her fanmail address? Because I'm going to be at the concert, but I can't guarantee that I'll meet her or anything... and I might like to give it to her before that. If it was wrapped up with christmas wrapping paper all beautiful like you think she'd open it? :) I know she gets alot there probably.

Thanks to GreekSwiftie for the beautiful banner! :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:27 PM

ThisLoveIsOurs93 wrote:
    This is a wonderful idea!! What a coincidence, I had just gotten the idea into my head to make my own scrapbook for Taylor, just something cute that would cheer her up and let her know how much she's appreciated. I'm still gonna do that, but I'd like to send something to you too. I'll message you pretty soon.

By the way, do you know how I would go about sending a gift to her? Could I send one to her fanmail address? Because I'm going to be at the concert, but I can't guarantee that I'll meet her or anything... and I might like to give it to her before that. If it was wrapped up with christmas wrapping paper all beautiful like you think she'd open it? :) I know she gets alot there probably.

Thanks to GreekSwiftie for the beautiful banner! :)

Taylor loves fan scrapbooks! I made one for her last tour. I was able to get it to her when I met Paul, he brought back all of my gifts for the band/Taylor so that's one way! Find a band member/crew member and they can usually get thigns to her, especially her mom during the show. Taylor usually gets her fanmail but it won't be for while. But it will definitley get to her, but not necessarily in a timely manner! But if you meet her that's the obvious way to get it to her ;) When you star yours let me know, I'll totally participate! :)

I had the best days with Taylor: 5.14.10 10.26.10 7.19.11 7.20.11 8.6.11 11.21.11 11.22.11 7.2.12 10.22.12 3.27.13 3.28.13 3.29.13

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I just sent my email! :)

*Credit to the amazing NotEvenCatLike

*Credit to the flawless Swiftie4EverAndAlways
    Avatar: Credit to the amazingly flawless Ta

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I just printed it and put it in thank you so much! And that's amazing, Taylor's going to love this! :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I'm starting a scarpbook

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:01 AM

purplejenny wrote:
    I'm starting a scarpbook

That's so cool! Are you looking for people to be part of it, because if you are PM me and I'd love to help out!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.