Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

do you feel the same as me?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:18 PM

maybe i talk too much about taylor!:)
my friends know that i love her and many of them
began to like her. i know i should be happy for taylor for more fans,
but still it's kinda a gray area because you know!:)

so is there people that feel the same as me?????
wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: do you feel the same as me?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:30 AM

I don't talk about Taylor much in my day to day life because it's kind of my favourite subject and I can get carried away! I don't mind other people liking her music or even becoming Swifties because although it's "my thing", I wouldn't know how to feel if someone told me I couldn't be a fan when I first began to like her just because someone else knew of her first.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Yup. I want to talk about her all the time.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I think I understand how you feel! When I first became a fan, Taylor wasn't nearly as popular as she is today, so it was kind of my thing to love her. Now, it seems like all of my friends are becoming fans too and I can't help but feel... irritated. Loving Taylor used to be like, my personal life since most of my friends could care less about her. Now, it kind of feels like... I don't know... my personal life isn't so personal anymore. But of course, I'm happy that Taylor is so successful!

And the thing that is bothering me the most is that I already know that five of my friends who only became fans within the past year are going to the Red Tour. I've been looking forward to this tour since the last Taylor concert I went to was over. Now that all my friends are planning on going, it doesn't feel like my special night anymore. I know it makes me sound like a brat and I hate myself every time I say this, but what if they get better seats than me? What if they get to meet her? Most of my friends know NOTHING about Taylor. They only know her songs from Red and that's it. I just... I don't know. I really hope I don't sound like a brat, but it just bothers me.

Oh, the life of a teenage girl is SO HARD! hahaha

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:45 PM

SimplySwift wrote:
    I think I understand how you feel! When I first became a fan, Taylor wasn't nearly as popular as she is today, so it was kind of my thing to love her. Now, it seems like all of my friends are becoming fans too and I can't help but feel... irritated. Loving Taylor used to be like, my personal life since most of my friends could care less about her. Now, it kind of feels like... I don't know... my personal life isn't so personal anymore. But of course, I'm happy that Taylor is so successful!

And the thing that is bothering me the most is that I already know that five of my friends who only became fans within the past year are going to the Red Tour. I've been looking forward to this tour since the last Taylor concert I went to was over. Now that all my friends are planning on going, it doesn't feel like my special night anymore. I know it makes me sound like a brat and I hate myself every time I say this, but what if they get better seats than me? What if they get to meet her? Most of my friends know NOTHING about Taylor. They only know her songs from Red and that's it. I just... I don't know. I really hope I don't sound like a brat, but it just bothers me.

I feel the same :P My stuff is my stuff...no one else can like it :P :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:45 PM

hahaha omg:) I feel the ssame way:)
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:45 PM

sry this has nothing to with this, but how do you get more badges?
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Well sometimes I could get pretty defensive of her, especially when they are aware that I'm a big fan and they purposely bring her up in conversation and say mean things about her. It gets so tiring to fend them off but I always end up being really defensive cause I've been on that end of the conversation so many times already

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:54 PM

SimplySwift wrote:

its really true for meee also...everyone hates sharing someone who loves i guess!!!!!

taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM

hahah I feel the same :)

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Haha, you guys are funny! I understand what you're saying, but I don't feel that way. Maybe it's because I became a fan late. I've only been one for about a year, so I jumped into the pool when there were already lots of fish there. Also, I just think that the more people who can appreciate Taylor, the better - for her, but also for them. She brightens lives!

I do talk about Taylor a lot, but mostly to other Swifties and to my husband. He loves me, so I can do that incessantly with him! ;)
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Unfortunatly I rarely get to discuss Taylor . Most in my age ( and sex ) group just don't get Taylor is SO more than a pretty face and great voice . Oh Well , their loss .

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.