Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sky Delta Mag :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM

My dad has been on tour for his book (He's back for the whole month of december! YAY!) and sent me back the magazine! The pictures are so beautiful and I love how sweet, wholesome and truthful the interview is! It's also a really good writer writing it, picking up on lots of little details and making you feel like you're there with her and Taylor.

I also just read this article called "Jingle Belle" and it has a picture of her sitting with a Red dress and an ornament. That's good too, but not a good as the Sky Delta interview. They don't talk to Taylor as much in the Jingle Bell ones

I know this is a super boring post but I just wanted to post it! Pictures are here too

LoveLoveLove

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sky Delta Mag :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Beautiful pictures ! Thanks for posting.
    Any chance you'll be able to upload the interview as well ? would be very much appreciated

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:16 AM

NicktheTaylorFan wrote:
    Any chance you'll be able to upload the interview as well ? would be very much appreciated

Here's the interview!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Lucky you! I want that magazine soo badly! The pictures are absolutely flawless.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:28 AM

FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    Lucky you! I want that magazine soo badly! The pictures are absolutely flawless.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

I KNOW! The only reason I got it was because my dad flew Delta. I was so happy he brought it back for me

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    NicktheTaylorFan wrote:

Here's the interview!

Many thanks

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Thank you! And this is not boring. I like that last picture best, but I of course love them all.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Great pics and interview! thanks for posting.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.