Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's '2006' Curls

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:19 AM

For ages I've been thinking about setting up a YouTube account dedicated to Taylor's hair and beauty, and today I finally did. My first video is a Taylor Swift '2006' Curls Tutorial.
I worked so hard on my channel background, click here to see it!

Please check out my channel, subscribe and thumbs up. Leave Taylor requests, as I'm looking forward into uploading videos to YouTube again. Thank-you for everything :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's '2006' Curls

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:35 AM

Maybe a littel to fast, did not really get what your where doing sometimes but on the other hand good :D

Both made my me

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:40 AM

Tay is so beautiful :) I love her
    "Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

-All too well by TS

Here's also a link Please read it's my friend's Novel, I know she don't have title yet but in time she'll put the title l

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:01 AM

TaylorFanDenmark wrote:
    Maybe a littel to fast, did not really get what your where doing sometimes but on the other hand good :D

Sorry! I didn't want it to be a really long video so a sped it up by 2x. I did add captions though :)
    Thanks for taking the time to watch it!
    forevertaytay13 wrote:
    Tay is so beautiful :) I love her

I know right! I love her '2006' curls, i wear them all the time!

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I love it! I need to try that :)
    ---

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    I love it! I need to try that :)

Thank-you so MUCH! i was starting to think I was the only one who liked Taylor's natural hair :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Thanks so much for posting :) I need to try it :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Aww Taylor is so pretty! I sometimes wish i had the curls like that :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Thanks so much! I have to try this! I love that first pic of Taylor!
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Her curls in 2006 were so cute! I can't belive it was so long ago already! Thanks for posting!
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:35 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Thanks so much for posting :) I need to try it :) x

Thanks so much for replying! You're so sweet, you really are, you support everything I do! Thank-you and I love you!
    EmmaLou13 wrote:
    Aww Taylor is so pretty! I sometimes wish i had the curls like that :)

I'd love curls like that! How nice would it be to wake up every morning with hair like that?!
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thanks so much! I have to try this! I love that first pic of Taylor!

tHank-you so much for commenting, I love your username!
    FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    Her curls in 2006 were so cute! I can't belive it was so long ago already! Thanks for posting!

Nearly 7 years ago! I read in an interview that she misses her old curls :(

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM

^^ Thanks so much :) & She said she misses her curls? What interview? I wonder why she won't go back to her original curls then?
    Thank You Daya!

RE: Taylor's '2006' Curls

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM

looks a lot like 'em! i am gonna try that 2nite!

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

PLEASE ADD ME I ACCEPT ALL REQUESTS!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:20 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    ^^ Thanks so much :) & She said she misses her curls? What interview? I wonder why she won't go back to her original curls then?

It was quoted from her in a magazine before she had her fringe cut last December.
    If you straighten or curl or use a certain product on your hair excessively, it can alter the bonds. Did you have curly hair when you were little, but it's straightened out now? It's kind of like that.
    I have a friend who when we were 11 had natural ringlets, but she hated them so she used to straighten her hair every day. Now when she leaves her hair natural it's only a little wavy.
    fearless_one13 wrote:
    looks a lot like 'em! i am gonna try that 2nite!

Thank-you so much! I always wear them and they last all day for me :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Mmm, i would love if she goes back to her curls :)

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Drom wrote:
    Mmm, i would love if she goes back to her curls :)

They are so pretty and casual! I don't think she will, but they were great whilst they lasted.
    This was back when she only hired stylists to do her make-up for un-professional photoshoots. Now she has a stylist to do her hair for her every day if she likes!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM

that was a really good video.:) your so pretty by the wayy

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Thanks so much, I love it :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:14 PM

scottkingsleyswift wrote:
    that was a really good video.:) your so pretty by the wayy

That's so kind of you to say! Thank-you so much!
    Julianna22 wrote:
    Thanks so much, I love it :)

Thank-you so much Julianna! I'm so glad that everyone likes this video. I put it out there with high hopes and no expectations, now I find myself merely hours later writing a massive thank-you to you all, as I have just received over 300 views! This is crazy! Thank-you everybody so much! I am beyond stoked at this!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Cool!
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Theluckyswifti

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:
    Cool!

Thank-you!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.