Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wish a Swiftie luck?

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Tomorrow is the general sale for tickets for my show. This is my last chance to get tickets for the Red tour. Please wish me luck and pray for me? I really want to see Taylor. It's the only thing I've been looking forward to. Please please please. This means everything to me.

Swiftie since 2007
I will be Red on August 23rd.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wish a Swiftie luck?

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I hope you're as lucky as 13!

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I will pray for you and I really want to go too. This will be the first concert (If my mom takes me she is still thinking about it)

Sadly guys Red has been leaked, Please don;t list

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM

good luck!! write a 13 in your hand like tay!!! :D

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:41 PM

good luck! :) i hope you're able to get some tickets

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:42 PM

good luck! :)
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE taylor swift!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Good Luck!!!!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    [url=http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor[/url][/signature]

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Thank ya'll so much!

Swiftie since 2007

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Gook luck!

^Made by Madison13!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Thank you :)

Swiftie since 2007

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Hope I'm not too late in adding my prayers!

I'm sorry the hear that you feel it's the only thing you're looking forward to, though. How about Christmas?
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Good luck! I hope you get them!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:40 AM

LUCK!!! ^13

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Good luck

Guess how many there are?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:28 AM

*Luck, luck, luck*

Hope it goes well :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM

All the best

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I hope you got them :)
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Good luck! I hope you get the BEST SEATS EVER!

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will (hopefully) be RED on June 2,2013

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Lucky!! draw a 13 on your hand for goood luckk

Check out my graphic shop!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Good luck!! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.