1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

When were you wonderstruck?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:29 PM

When did you become a Swiftie? Or as we long-time Swifties say... When did you become WONDERSTRUCK? :)

I was Wonderstruck on December 31st, 2008.

I wasn't a complete Swiftie right then, but I loved her songs. I didn't know much about her, though.
I guess I really became a Swiftie in March\April of 2009. But, I've loved Taylor's music since 2008.

So, when did you become Wonderstruck? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: When were you wonderstruck?

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM

i think i became a Swiftie in January 2010. I never really had the chance to listen to her music until a friend invited me to come along with her to the fearless tour that she got tickets for her birthday from :) i decided i should listen up on her albums before the concert and i literally never stopped listening to her since xD
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

http://data.whicdn.com/images/38640484/tumblr_maqhfqSubz1r7cpf4o1_500_large.gif

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:00 PM

2006 :) Made a video/picture montage in photo class to 'Our Song'

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:46 PM

When her first album came out and I heard Picture to burn
    Swiftie Forever!!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I was Wonderstruck August of 2008, when I first heard Love Story on the radio. That was a magical experience.

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Became a fan in 2008. Became a wonderstruck Swiftie in 2010.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:29 AM

In 2008, after watching the commercial on TV for her new album, Fearless. Everything had suddenly changed, and I was wonderstruck swiftie.

made by me
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:31 AM

I became a 'fan' in 2009, but I think I was wonderstruck around Septemberish last year

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:53 AM

When my cousin showed me "fearless" on the computer. i was really left wonderstruck after it...

^^^made by the amazing DancingUnderRedStarlight

"Love is ruthless game unless you play it good and right..."

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:31 AM

PS. I love your siggy

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Since February 2009 :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I became Swiftie on March 2011.
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

RE: When were you wonderstruck?

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I was wonderstruck July 2009! I sang her song Love Story for my Year 4 talent show and then in the summer holidays I started listening to her songs then about a month later I because a proper Switie! Taylor Swift 4eva!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:10 AM

November 2011

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:17 AM

September 20, 2009 :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I became completely Wonderstruck in September 2008 when I heard Love Story, I'd heard Taylor's songs before but I didn't know it was her because I was 7 then in 2006. :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:35 AM

2005 :)

HEY! Join my Swiftie Camp? It would mean the world to me! Just click the link! :) LINK ---> http://shelbeehopkinsstar.wix.com/swiftieonlinecamp

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:37 AM

fall last year :D
    So over a year!!

Both made my me

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Swiftie in October 2010, fan since 2008