Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Poster Help!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Hi! I am making posters for RED Tour, (Cowboys Stadium, 2013 May) and i need some help.

I am 13, and have been a Taylor fan sense 2008. I wanted to do something saying, I am 13, would i be the Lucky One to get into the Tparty? But i think thats too lengthy. Also i am going with my 22 yr, and 10yr old cousins. My cousin who is 22, will hold up a sign with some lyrics from 22. I have no clue about the 10 year one. I want it to be Taylor Related, but i am pretty stumped. Also i need help with the 13/Lucky One type thing! Sorry if this is WAY confusing, most of my threads are. :)

Thanks for the graphics Bea!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Poster Help!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:58 AM

I'm not sure about what to do for the i'm 13 and hoping to be the lucky one to get into the t party one. It does sound a bit lengthy so maybe you could say i'm 13 and hoping to be a lucky one. If you want it to say something about the t party all over it in smaller print you could put "t party??. for the 10 y/o it doesn't have to do with her age but you guys could make a poster with a bunch of different lyrics from taylors songs :)

Re: Poster Help!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:35 PM

SpeakingFearless13 wrote:
    I'm not sure about what to do for the i'm 13 and hoping to be the lucky one to get into the t party one. It does sound a bit lengthy so maybe you could say i'm 13 and hoping to be a lucky one. If you want it to say something about the t party all over it in smaller print you could put "t party??. for the 10 y/o it doesn't have to do with her age but you guys could make a poster with a bunch of different lyrics from taylors songs :)

Thanks so much!

Thanks for the graphics Bea!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Lol, make signs:

1) SHE IS (for your cousins, with an arrow pointing at you)
    2) I'm (for you and your cousin of 22, with an arrow down)
    3) 13
    4) (do the same with) 22
    5) (do the same with) 10 enchanted to meet you

Take a photo (or photo's) and print in poster format

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:39 AM

"Me age 13 +T-party =The Lucky One!"

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:40 AM

How about
    Im 13 -the lucky one-
    i dont know if i helped but i hope u get chosen for the t party
    Taylor Swift

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 4:45 AM

I wouldn't put anything about T-Party, because people who put it on her posters didn't get picked. I think it's better if you won't put that and put anything about her lyrics without mention T-Party. You'll have more poissibilities.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.