Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's Birthday

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Okay, so I thought what would be a really cool thing that we could do to kinda give Taylor a "present" and say that like we love her, is to on December 13th, on maybe twitter, if you have one, when you tell her happy bday, to use #happybirthdaytaylor
So we can start a trend going and stuff!! And I think that she would really love it if she goes on there and sees that it's a trend!!!
And just keep posting all day with the #happybirthdaytaylor & maybe post a picture and if you want to even do it on Facebook or Instagram too if you have one!! But most importantly on twitter cause they have the trend thingy!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!! Thanks!!!(:

P.S.- You may have heard of Taylor's birthday project, "Happy 23rd Taylor" published on October 1st, 2012.
While updating the list of people who have entered, the owner meant to press "edit", and by mistake pressed "delete"
They would be honored if you went to the new thread on it at

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_videos/2294083

Thank You(:

I DONT LIKE Taylor, I LOVE Taylor(:
Uggg......... So he calls me up and he's like "I still love you" and I'm like,
I mean this is exhausting, you know, like we are never getting back
Together, like ever!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Birthday

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:46 PM

You may have heard of Taylor's birthday project, "Happy 23rd Taylor" published on October 1st, 2012.
    While updating the list of people who have entered, I meant to press "edit", and by mistake pressed "delete"
    I would be honored if you went to my new thread on it at

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_videos/2294083

Thank You(:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Re: Taylor's Birthday

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:40 PM

SWIFTIE bump(:
    I DONT LIKE Taylor, I LOVE Taylor(:
    Uggg......... So he calls me up and he's like "I still love you" and I'm like,
    I mean this is exhausting, you know, like we are never getting back
    Together, like ever!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.