1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

When the curls without bangs will be back?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:28 AM

...or they just disappear?
So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
I watched it begin again

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: When the curls without bangs will be back?

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:47 AM

I think she'll be hanging on to this phase for quite awhile. Not complaining though this straight/ sometimes wavy hair with bangs really suits her. Still beautiful

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:53 AM

I think her hair like this is gorgeous, with the wavy, but hope the curls will be back. The bangs I don't mind.
    I make graphics again! This is a collage, though. But I made it!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:07 AM

Her hair are awesome!Anyway I miss curls...

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:46 AM

i love her bangs i got mine cute just like hers

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:08 AM

haha I also got my bangs cut just like hers.

she is beautiful in both looks really, but yeah, I miss the curls because that was how she looked when I fell in love with her music and all.

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:10 AM

She seems to really like this straight hair and bangs thing I guess he wants a changeafter so many years of curly hair, I don' t mind she's stunning either way.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I said that because... i mean, she cut her hair and get it straight a year ago. At the begginning i like it, so do I, but i really miss her curly, curly hair with sidebangs... and i think she looks SO SO SO different without the curls I mean, i see videos of her with curly hair and interviews or videos of her with bangs and straight and i can't recognize her...

I know is her hair and all, but i can't imagine her tour without curls :( It would make me sad. But yeah, it's ok. I really want her curls back for the tour.
    I watched it begin again

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:09 AM

She mostly has it bangs with curls, surely you can be comforted with that?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I hope that's OK?

My graphic shop ^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I sent you a request!

My graphic shop ^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I think just because shes famous doesn't mean people should decide how her hair looks. But anyway, I think she needs to change and I love the new look! But don't worry, I bet she'll bring curly hair back sometime.
    I Love You Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stay Beautiful

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I miss them so much!! (her curls!) She has changed alot the last year, and I'm totally cool with that! I still love her! But I really hope she'll take the curls back... I just have a feeling that it will take a while... And by a while I mean some years.. :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 11:30 AM

OennaH wrote:
    I miss them so much!! (her curls!) She has changed alot the last year, and I'm totally cool with that! I still love her! But I really hope she'll take the curls back... I just have a feeling that it will take a while... And by a while I mean some years.. :)

Yeah, i was thinking the same. I mean, i bet she will do all the RED TOUR with straight hair, and maybe the next album too. So maybe when she'll be 27?

think just because shes famous doesn't mean people should decide how her hair looks. But anyway, I think she needs to change and I love the new look! But don't worry, I bet she'll bring curly hair back sometime.

Yeah, but i mean, i miss them so much :( Everytime i saw a new pic of her i wonder how it would be if she still have the curls.

She mostly has it bangs with curls, surely you can be comforted with that?

I really don't care. I think she looks pretier without the bangs and with curly hair. But she knows what is she doing with her music and her look. I'm just saying that i think the tour will be weird.
    But i don't gonna go, so... maybe when she'll come to Europe in November 2013? Maybe for that date (two years after she get it straight with bangs) she get it again curly.

But I REPEAT She knows what's she doing, and i'm showing my opinion, and it's just mine! I'm not offending anyone so that's all :)
    I watched it begin again

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Ya I mean it's her hair but I hope for your it will be curly! Hair flips don't look right if it's straight

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:04 PM

It'll probably be like this for the duration of the tour. She seems to really like her hair and bangs right now. She's kept it like this for nearly a year now, and she seems to be getting her bangs cut regularly. Nobody knows how long Taylor will keep it this way, except for Taylor. I'm guessing it will stay like it is for the majority of the RED era, at least.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:15 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    It'll probably be like this for the duration of the tour. She seems to really like her hair and bangs right now. She's kept it like this for nearly a year now, and she seems to be getting her bangs cut regularly. Nobody knows how long Taylor will keep it this way, except for Taylor. I'm guessing it will stay like it is for the majority of the RED era, at least.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Yeah, that was what i was saying... the photos in the booklet were with straight hair, it means that she will promotion and will sing withstraight hair... at least that's what i guess. It would be awesome if she surprises everyone getting curly again, but y'know... i really think it will be long away since we all see her curly hair.
    I watched it begin again

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:16 PM

i love taylor with her straight hair but i really miss her curly hair

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I don't think they come back in any near future. Because she is soon 23 and does also have to look like someone at that age. I think the bangs is making her look more mature. But i still love and miss a bit the curls:/
    Hold on To this lullaby, even when the music's gone...

this amazing graphics is made by TaylorFanDenmark

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Randomswiftiefan13 wrote:
    I don't think they come back in any near future. Because she is soon 23 and does also have to look like someone at that age. I think the bangs is making her look more mature. But i still love and miss a bit the curls:/
    Hold on To this lullaby, even when the music's gone...

this amazing graphics is made by TaylorFanDenmark

I don't think that. For me, wearing bangs isn't the same as seem mature. I don't know there, but in Spain mostly of young people haven't got bangs, they are unconfortable and most of the people, have it when they were young kids. What I wanna say? That for me bangs=Young girl. And with young girl i'm refering to the age of 8-12 years, so yeah, for me it isn't mature. But at least is my opinion. I don't like the bangs. They looks cute in her but i still prefering her old look.
    I watched it begin again