Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

If I had One Wish...

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:13 PM

It is to have Taylor write a song about me...good, bad or ugly...hopefully beautiful...or have Taylor sing/preform a song I wrote.

FYI: Meeting her in person would be the cherry on top of a Delicious cake. Being inspired or inspiring is so much sweeter!
M

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: If I had One Wish...

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:34 PM

I would wish to go on tour with her! We would have duets, I would perform my songs, and she would perform her songs!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:35 PM

If I had one wish my wish would be to be best friends with Taylor
    Be in love don't fall in love because everything that falls breaks

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:43 PM

If I had one wish, it would have to be for me to be able to meet Taylor and One Direction at the same time and sing their songs with them and for them to see my room because those are the only two things in here lol

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:48 PM

My wish would be to be best friends with taylor and jennifer lawrence and my husband would be josh hutcherson

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:49 PM

me too! i would love to meet taylor! i would also like to meet nick jonas:)
    Riley316

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 12:39 AM

taylor swift would be my best friend and zac efron would be my husband :)

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

RE: If I had One Wish...

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 10:46 AM

for her to be my best friend

1 is mine 2 is DAAA
    3 is swiftlyFearless13
    and the 4th is HELEH

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 10:54 AM

For Taylor to write a song about My Boyfriend and I's relationship.
    The closest we have is Mine but we basically need one about never arguing and just basically a fairytale relationship

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 10:56 AM

taylorswiftawesomness wrote:
    If I had one wish, it would have to be for me to be able to meet Taylor and One Direction at the same time and sing their songs with them and for them to see my room because those are the only two things in here lol

Oh My Gosh this is the wish I was going to write but I was also going to put and then we all become relly good friends and I go on tour with them and everything that best friends do!!

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature]

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM

It would be to become the bestist friends with her :*)

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:15 PM

If I had one wish... It would be to spend a day with Taylor and my best friend!!! Ask her questions about her music and go to some of her favourite places. And just thank her for making my life that much better, and always being the one thing that can turn my bad day into the best day!!!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Have a HUGE slumber party with Taylor and our friends

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:36 PM

I would love to meet Taylor, and then spend the whole day with her! Or maybe haveTaylor be my cousin, or my big sister, now THAT would be cool!

^ Me while listening to Taylor Swift music! I will love Taylor forever and always!

RE: If I had One Wish...

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:54 PM

It would be to have Taylor come to my birthday party and perform. It would mean the world to me!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Getting invited to a T-Party :)
    ---

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:26 PM

if i had one wish i want to meet with Jesus
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2prb6uc.jpg

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    Getting invited to a T-Party :)
    ---

Agreed :)

made by me
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:41 PM

If I had one wish, it would be to meet Taylor. Maybe spend a day with her or at least get a M&G pass.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:54 PM

i wish that Taylor Swift will sing one of the poems i wrote

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I'm still waiting for my mom to admit to me that Taylor's my sister. Once that happens, I can see her anytime I want!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.