Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Rewrites!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Hey, so I know lots of you love to rewrite Taylor's songs. I love to read those!! So, you can post them here!!

Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Rewrites!!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM

OMS! I have like 30 of them!!!

I love you, Evann

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Kbrubaker wrote:

I love you, Evann

Lol! Please post some, I love reading them!

By me^^

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:50 PM

i rewrote 'mean' especially for john mayer :) it's in our songbook, which is in links on our profile. :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:52 PM

LIFE4US wrote:
    i rewrote 'mean' especially for john mayer :) it's in our songbook, which is in links on our profile. :)

I'll look at it! ;)
    Post everyone!

By me^^

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:54 PM

LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay wrote:
    Kbrubaker wrote:

I love you, Evann

By me^^

OK! I'll try and get some uploaded tomorrow!!!!!!

I love you, Evann

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Kbrubaker wrote:
    Kbrubaker wrote:

I love you, Evann

By me^^

OK! I'll try and get some uploaded tomorrow!!!!!!

I love you, Evann

Awesome

By me^^

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Kbrubaker wrote:
    Kbrubaker wrote:

I love you, Evann

By me^^

OK! I'll try and get some uploaded tomorrow!!!!!

I love you, Evann

Awesome
    Request in my
    graphic shop...please?

By me^^

By: TheWomderstruckSwiftie
    I love you, Evann

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Excited to read these!!!!!!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:28 PM

OKAY ON THE SPOT FORGIVE MY BAD/NO RHYMES:
    "Fearless Verse 1" (Rewritten for Taylor)
    There's something bout' the way
    Your eyes light up when you smile
    The glow is so bright, playing your guitar
    You know I sing a song with you, in the middle of the screaming fans, yeah

1 &3-me.2-the flawless Peaches(BreakMeLikeAPromise13)

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 3:09 PM

BeautifulTragedy wrote:
    OKAY ON THE SPOT FORGIVE MY BAD/NO RHYMES:
    "Fearless Verse 1" (Rewritten for Taylor)
    There's something bout' the way
    Your eyes light up when you smile
    The glow is so bright, playing your guitar
    You know I sing a song with you, in the middle of the screaming fans, yeah

1 &3-me.2-the flawless Peaches(BreakMeLikeAPromise13)

Pure genius!

By me^^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Real quick:

and my mind said
    Romeo, take me somewhere it's not so awkward
    I'll be waiting
    all there's left to do is sit around
    you be the prince and I'll be the princess
    yes, it's last minute
    but baby just say yes

Thank you, everybody!

By me^^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I'm not sure if this is the sort of thing you're looking for but I rewrote WANEGBT when the spammers took over the website and were annoying me;

I Will Never Ever Wanna Watch The Football

I remember when you logged on the first time
    Saying "this is it, I've had enough" cos like
    I hadn't been on TC in a month when you said I should watch sports (what?)

Then you come around again and say "Maybe you'd like to see this different football game?"
    Really?
    Remember how you lasted for a day, you said "here's football", we banned you, you came back, more football

Oooooooh you came online again last night but Oooooooh this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

I don't ever ever wanna watch the football
    I will never ever ever wanna watch the football
    You go post on forums, post on your blog, post on mine
    But I will never ever ever ever wanna watch the football

I'm really gonna miss your spammy links
    They were so obvious after one short glimpse
    Then you would go away to find your piece of mind
    And write a blog post that's much cooler than mine

Oooooooh, you blogged again for hours last night but oooooooh this time, I'm telling you I'm telling you

I used to think TC was much better better
    Then you posted trash I've seen nothing like ever

So I go onto this thread and it says "watch Monday Night Football" and I'm like this is exhausting, I never wanna watch the football, like, ever.

I've copied and pasted that over from my blog.

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Clueless wrote:
    I'm not sure if this is the sort of thing you're looking for but I rewrote WANEGBT when the spammers took over the website and were annoying me;

Then you come around again and say "Maybe you'd like to see this different football game?"
    Really?
    Remember how you lasted for a day, you said "here's football", we banned you, you came back, more football

Oooooooh you came online again last night but Oooooooh this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

Oooooooh, you blogged again for hours last night but oooooooh this time, I'm telling you I'm telling you

So I go onto this thread and it says "watch Monday Night Football" and I'm like this is exhausting, I never wanna watch the football, like, ever.

So relate-able! I LOVE that!!!! That's all genius, but I laughed when I heard Taylor singing in my head, "remember how you lasted for day? you said, 'here's football' we banned you, you came back, more football..."

Thought, it's ALL amazing!! Lovely job, you made me laugh!!

By me^^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I still remember the look on your face,
    Lit through the darkess at a quarter to 8
    The words that you whispered for just us to know
    I wish I would've told you I loved you so you wouldn't go away, away

I do recall now that very first day
    I was so scared and so shy that I almost turned away
    but on the same night, I felt the beat of your heart
    It jumped through your shirt, I can still feel your arms

so I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you dream
    and I'll feel you forget me like i used to feel you breathe
    and I'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are,
    hope it's nice where you are

and I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day,
    but I really wish that you could have stayed
    I know you never planned on making me cry
    I pray to god we'll be together but it'll take some time

Kinda, sorta, not really a rewrite of Last Kiss. I really liked the instrumental music of the song, and Taylor's lyrics, so I rewrote some parts of the song to fit what I was going through at that time. I know it's not good but hey, I tried :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:57 PM

ifitneverlasts wrote:
    I still remember the look on your face,
    Lit through the darkess at a quarter to 8
    The words that you whispered for just us to know
    I wish I would've told you I loved you so you wouldn't go away, away

I do recall now that very first day
    I was so scared and so shy that I almost turned away
    but on the same night, I felt the beat of your heart
    It jumped through your shirt, I can still feel your arms

so I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you dream
    and I'll feel you forget me like i used to feel you breathe
    and I'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are,
    hope it's nice where you are

and I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day,
    but I really wish that you could have stayed
    I know you never planned on making me cry
    I pray to god we'll be together but it'll take some time

Kinda, sorta, not really a rewrite of Last Kiss. I really liked the instrumental music of the song, and Taylor's lyrics, so I rewrote some parts of the song to fit what I was going through at that time. I know it's not good but hey, I tried!:)

It's fine! It's great!!

By me^^

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Clueless wrote:

Really?

OMS I LOVED THIS! I was like.... WHOAH THAT WAS FUNNY BUT I CAN RELATE!!!! :DDDDD

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I saw your face in my mind as I rode away
    Though all of us knew it was gonna end that way
    People are people and sometimes we have to move on
    But it's killing me to see you go after all those songs

Mmmm, mmm mm mmmm mm
    Mmmm, mmm mm mmmm mm

Music was playing, it's the beginning of the summer
    It's the kind of ending that's really quite a bummer
    We were best friends, yeah together til the end, ooh
    Now I'm so lost without you
    To be my ground

And we know that it's goodbye, that it's for good
    I'm gonna miss you, you're the only one who
    Who can save me
    You're the only thing I write
    On the back of my hand

How is it? Part of Breathe.

I Spoke Now on Nov. 16, 2011. :)

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:00 PM

These are so awesome!

made by me
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Girl_at_Home_13 wrote:
    I saw your face in my mind as I rode away
    Though all of us knew it was gonna end that way
    People are people and sometimes we have to move on
    But it's killing me to see you go after all those songs

Mmmm, mmm mm mmmm mm
    Mmmm, mmm mm mmmm mm

Music was playing, it's the beginning of the summer
    It's the kind of ending that's really quite a bummer
    We were best friends, yeah together til the end, ooh
    Now I'm so lost without you
    To be my ground

And we know that it's goodbye, that it's for good
    I'm gonna miss you, you're the only one who
    Who can save me
    You're the only thing I write
    On the back of my hand

How is it? Part of Breathe.

I Spoke Now on Nov. 16, 2011. :)

amazing

By me^^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.