Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's Jam

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:56 PM

I want to try some! Click here to read about Taylor's Jam.
Glitter Text Generator

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Jam

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I totally want some :D :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:58 PM

oh my swift !
    this is amazing because i simply love raspberry jam
    ;o;

My Song Contest! c: & My Songbook! c:

RE: Taylor's Jam

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Yummmm!

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:04 PM

sounds good! lol :)
    would be awesome if she started selling it lol!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:05 PM

@BackToDecember I know right!
    Glitter Text Generator

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Haha, Thought it was about jamming, but it turned out to be fruit jam :)
    Lady's with me now, since I showed her how
    to lay her lilly hands in mine...
    And who would not agree, she's a sight to see
    and a treasure for the poor to find...

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I really want to try it, that would be SO cool if she sold it at concerts or something, haha. :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:43 PM

or at the T party's maybe give it away or something :)

RE: Taylor's Jam

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Haha! My grandma makes raspberry jam too!!!!!! Would love for them to compete :P
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I love raspberry jam so much! It's so cool that Taylor makes it
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I'd love to try some it sounds delicious.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I really wish she would put some of her recipes on the main site because that woud be awesome! she needs to put the jamp recipid up, the caramel delights one, homemade pumpkin bread, and the one for her homemade chocolate chip cookies. I know you can find them on the internet but I'd like to cook the same ones she does weird I know lol.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.