Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IKYWT Cover by 50 Kids Rock Orchestra

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I don't know if you guys saw Taylor's tweet about this, but I did. Check it out! ok sorry, couldn't make it embed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5yypdmj9dg&sns=tw
Isn't it amazing? The description of the video on YouTube says that these are kids from Israel who are in the Artik Music School 50 Kids Rock Orchestra, the biggest rock band in the world.
I think they're amazing! They look so young, and they're so good with their instruments. And that guitar solo at the end was swiftastic! I wish I could watch them do this live!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IKYWT Cover by 50 Kids Rock Orchestra

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I've seen it, it's awesome! :)

Avatar by TanyaxOh and sig1 allyouareismean 2nd byKIKI

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Iguana's Love Taylor wrote:
    I've seen it, it's awesome! :)

Avatar by TanyaxOh and sig1 allyouareismean 2nd byKIKI

Ikr? I mean, I just about died watching it! It was all the awesomeness penetrating me

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Ive seen it! So good! :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I'm from israel! this is soo good! :) and omg Tay & Big Machine tweeted & Facebooked it :O

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:18 PM

^^^ I know! It's like, if I ever do a cover of Tay, I hope she sees it, too!

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:19 PM

So cool, saw it earlier! (:

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I would be so excited if I was one of those kids. It's so cool that Taylor not only watched the video, but also tweeted about it! They did a really good job with the song.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:58 PM

It was amazing!!!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM

did anyone else see it? Who else loved it like I did?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.