Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How taylor does her hair?

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Hello everyone!

I am new here, just gettin' started :) and the thing I always wanted to know is how Taylor does her hair. O mean how she keeps them on the side without a spang. like here: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/27000000/-ly-taylor-taylor-swift-27035745-1600-1200.jpg
or here: http://stuffpoint.com/taylor-swift-fans/image/98785-taylor-swift-fans-taylor.jpg
Anyone has an idea? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How taylor does her hair?

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Welcome to TC!
    I'm not sure. D: But I'd love to know that, too!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Welcome! Yeah...I dunno but I'd like to :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I think the uses some bobby pins, that's how I do that

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Welcome to TC! .......idk
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:14 PM

On the tour she wore some pins with her hair i think that's because if she's moving, y'know :)
    But now that she's wearing straight i really don't know how she will wear it... i mean, with bangs is really difficult to flip your hair and the curls makes she sweetie and cool... so i don't know :)
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Most likely bobby pins she says she uses them a lot and always has some in her purse incase she needs them, as for how she'll wear it on tour I have no clue she seems to really like it straight with bangs which is find with me. It doesn't affect how she sings or performs, how she plays guitar, or how awesome she show is, but if I had to guess I'd say she'll probably wear it straight or somewhere in between.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Idk.

-WonderstruckCupcake13

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:27 AM

blow dry it with a round brush and shape it that way, if you do it every time you wash your hair it will eventually get easier and quicker to do :)

there is loads of youtube videos about her hair, have a look for one thats best suited for your hair :)

My Graphic Shop

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Ty all :) just figured it out how to do it! I first blow dry my hair on the side and then use a curling iron and some bobby pins :)

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I don't know, but I'd really like to get it the way Taylor does it.
    14/3/2012

RE: How taylor does her hair?

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Naturally like that...
    Or I do mine like that with a curling iron and it stays just fine and I have a middle of the head part.

Ɔσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ʌιƨιт мʏ ƨσиɢвσσκ ρℓɛαƨɛ?! Ƭнαиκƨ!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2446553#post_22119823

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Welcome to TC! And in the 2nd picture was in a photoshoot..I don't know what she dose on a day to day bases but I would love to know!
    I Spoke Now on August 14, 2011

I love you like I love Taylor, Liam,chocolate,baking, sparkles,and getting the last word and that is true LOVE!
    [/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.