1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Connect Blogs

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Hey Swifties! :)

I decided to make this thread so we can all make sure people see our blog posts! Here's how it works: after you post something in your TC blog, you come to this thread and post the title of the new blog with a brief description so people know what it's about. Then (and this is the important part) you make sure to go to the blog post of the person who posted above you, and comment on their blog. I figured this would be a fun way for everyone to get more readers of their blogs! (:

I'll go first:

My blog entry is called "My YouTube Account" and (you guessed it!) it's about my new YouTube channel! I have one video posted as of right now, and it's a cover of "State of Grace" by Taylor Swift. It would mean the world to me if you could all comment/like/share/subscribe to me on YouTube. Here's the link: youtube.com/user/ClaireEvelynMusic
I talk more about it in my blog post, so go there to find out more! :) Thanks!!!

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClaireEvelynMusic

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Connect Blogs

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Ok I will
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:
    Ok I will

Thank you so much! :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Title- Amazing Night

My friend surprised me at my door the other night! Read the whole story here - http://taylorswift.com/users/tayloraswift13/blogs/3745092

My Taylor Photo Collection~
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/2275372#post_17956002

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Cool! I saw your video & commented. Great vid!

Graphics by me :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:40 PM

DancingRoundTheKitchen wrote:
    Cool! I saw your video & commented. Great vid!

Thank you so much! That really means so much

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Here's my blog: http://taylorswift.com/users/taylor13forever/blogs/3685482

It's about swimming!!
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I just posted a new blog! It's about my birthday (which is today) and the present I got! :D

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:38 PM

http://taylorswift.com/users/taylor13forever/blogs/3806932

This blog is about the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary and ways that each individual can help ease the pain of 12/14/12
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 6:44 PM

RE: Taylor Connect Blogs

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 1:03 PM

i go crayzy to got to go see taylor in concert LIVE!http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2315083/edit/23415313