Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Does anyone else feel like I do?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I really feel that in a different universe where I had the chance, Taylor and I would be really good friends. I know it sounds super weird and creepy since I've never met her and only have an idea of who she is through what I see on interviews and videos of her, along with her music, but she just seems like she would fit right in with my friends and I. Anyone else feel like I do? I sounds so strange but I can just imagine sitting down with her and watching Tangled or something, talking about boy problems and how awesome cats are while eating massive quantities of gummy worms LOL. Musically I feel like the song All To Well is the reason I have had such a hard time getting over my ex-boyfriend, and I almost cry every time I hear it. Last Kiss is again so intense for me because of the same boy, and Begin Again relates to my current boyfriend and I....Come on people tell me you feel the same! hahahhaha

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Does anyone else feel like I do?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Most definitely , if she was 11 or I was 22 :)

ALL CREDIT GOES TO : FOR SIGGIE 1 TANYAXOH FOR SIGGIE 2 Beautiful Tragedy

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Yes, I do.
    I USED TO BE LONGLIVESUMMER13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Same....if she was 10 years younger
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Yes
    Glitter Text Generator

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I'm 17 and I feel the same way. Taylor just has an amazing down to earth personality, and I love the fact she isn't stuck up and rude about her fortune and fame. It makes her that much more special and amazing to her fans. :) I'd love to meet her someday too!
    Cat Pahuski

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I feel the same way! We would have so much fun talking about boys and we could goof off a lot!! If she was 12 years younger or was in 5th grade

I love you, Evann

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:22 PM

I totally feel that way!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:22 PM

If she were a tick younger
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:27 PM

IKR!!! If she was 14, or I was 20 or something like that, but yes, I do agree with you!
    YOLO!!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM

yupp i so feel that way.

NEED FASHION ADVICE? ^CLICK HERE!!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Yes
    I Spoke Now on July 23, 2011

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I totally feel the same way! Taylor and I like a lot of the same things, and I think we'd get along really well :)

Swiftie since 2007
    I will be Red on August 23rd.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM

I've always thought that! I could see me & Taylor being best friends. I just have so much in common with her it's awesome!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Yeah, sometimes. Don't feel alone :)
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:40 AM

I feel that way too me and Taylor had a lot of in common.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Me and Taylor....
    Don't like mash potatoes.

We could be great friends! No, I think we really have a lot ij common. No Joke this time.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

RE: Does anyone else feel like I do?

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I think that is one of the many reasons Taylor is so successful. She seems like the type of person most girls would want to be friends with and is relatable to so many. I think most of could probably say we could see her being our friend if we ever had the chance and could see her just hanging out with us and our friends. But when it comes to guys and relationships I think me and Taylor are complete opposites. She seems really clingy and falls in love too fast I'm the opposite. I think we could help balance each other out lol

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Yes!

^^All by me
    [url=http://i.imgur.com/3hz7D]http://i.imgur.com/3hz7D[/url].[/signature]

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:36 AM

yes totally!

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:32 PM

If she was 10 years younger, then yeah.

I spoke now on June 8th 2011.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.