Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Twins

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:16 PM

So I'm only told I look like Taylor Swift, on average, five times a day by random strangers. One time I visited Los Angeles and I was even followed by paparazzi and asked for autographs! My mom's always said I should see if Taylor needs a double for some reason haha.Taylor and I are both 5 ft. 11, natural blondes, and we have the same blue eyes. But the strangeness doesn't stop at our looks.

Both of us only have one sibling, a younger brother, same distance in age. A love for writing and creativity, the same mindset when it comes to our values, a lucky number corresponding to our birthdays, and we love writing on ourselves but have no real tattoos. I'd like to point out that my mom pointed out most of these similarities after seeing Taylor in an interview before I knew who she was (and back when she and I were both crushing on Joe Jonas) and my mom even said we spoke in the same fast voice of excitement. We have a lot more things in common but most of them are things anyone could say they love like cats and baking and glitter and crafts and decorating and skirts and riddles. So here's a collage of our likeliness!

Maybe I'll meet her someday and get to tell her all this in person!
Thanks for reading!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Twins

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Oms, you look so much like her O_O SO COOL! :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:21 PM

OMS! You look JUST like her!! Lucky, you gorgeous! :) xx

Both by Maci

RE: Twins

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:23 PM

That's really amazing, and kind of weird, but mostly amazing. I mean, if I met someone who looked just like me, it would be amazing, and weird. Super cool how your so alike in so many ways. Super cool

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Oh my gosh! That is crazy awesome! Hopefully you don't get any taller ;)
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/forum_suggestions/2293813
    I started this thread, please check it out!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:31 PM

That's so cool how much you have in common, and that you guys look alike! I really hope you meet her someday, because that'd be SO cool. Let us know if you ever do. :)
    Btw, you're so pretty!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:35 PM

WOW

1: me. 2:LikeAPerfectRhyme 3: me

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:37 PM

That's so awesome, you're very lucky :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:44 PM

wow, i have a lot in common with taylor, but not look-alike wise.

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Me too!Except I have 3 younger brothers and 1 older brother.
    And luckly I don't wear make up yet 'cause I'm only 13,
    but sometimes when I spend the night with friends we dress up and wear it.
    My friends always say "OMG,you look just like Taylor Swift!".
    And like you,random people say it too,strangers say it!
    And this just gave me an idea for a blog!
    If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change - Taylor Swift

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:50 PM

That's really cool!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:55 PM

WHOA THAT'S CRAZY! You should so try to meet her and maybe have yourself as a costume but tell her it's really you lol I would love to see her reaction.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:59 PM

That is so awesome! Aha.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Oh my gosh, you DO look alike! Beautiful!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:29 PM

WHOA! You do look like her!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:32 PM

That's cool:)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Woah! How amazing! Your gorgeous! :) :) :)

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:17 PM

WOW!!!! You look JUST like her!! You're beautiful!

I love you, Evann

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Hah wow so cool! That's so funny that you were followed by paparazzi!
    Red on the 15th

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Which is you
    Which is Taylor
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:
    Which is you
    Which is Taylor
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

All of the pictures are me except taylor with meredith and the one of taylor's eye!

Thank you everyone for the flattery!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.