Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

23rd birthday gifs smileys :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Edited some excisting gifs

for some reason the last one doesn't seem to work here on TC so copy and paste this link in your browser if you want to see "the action": http://home.scarlet.be/~gl182893/taylor23.gif

Oh and did you notice there are 13 smileys in that one

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: 23rd birthday gifs smileys :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:45 PM

awww!! happy early birthday taylor!! ur fans love u lots!!(: xoxo txswifty4life
    my name is madison and i love taylor swift!! she is my life 24/7!!! please be my friend!! xoxo txswify4life

[url=http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb288/d]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb288/d[/url][/signature]

Re: 23rd birthday gifs smileys :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:55 PM

OMS CAN I USE THOSE IN MY PROJECT PLZZZ(:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:00 PM

If only Taylor had an account so we could post these on her profile. Oh well! My birthday is February 23 and (Cough cough) I would love to get some graphics!!!!!!!!!!!! But not until my birthday lol.

^Clara

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:20 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    OMS CAN I USE THOSE IN MY PROJECT PLZZZ(:
    ]

of course you can use them

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Brilliant! How will she see them?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:08 AM

How about a nice Happy Birthday Taylor!?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:45 PM

@taylorswiftielucky13... I have no idee... doesn't really matter... maybe Taylor will see them maybe not... I just wanted to make them, Taylor deserves her own smileys

@SwiftSparks57... look up at the threadstart... made one not sure if it's a nice Happy Birthday... but I hope Taylor has a nice one

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:17 AM

Amazing!
    TAYLOR FOREVER

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:53 AM

Awww!!This are awesome!!

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Where did you make these?

I spoke now on June 8th, 2011.

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:08 PM

WonderstruckCupcake13 wrote:
    Where did you make these?

I made them (old school) with photoshop CS3 + ImageReady...

If you have Photoshop CS4 or later (Image Ready doesn't excist anymore), you can make your layers and then create the animation in Photoshop itself: Window/Animation
    It takes a lot of time, because every frame has to be edited and placed in a timeline...

I'm not sure if there is an online app for something like that?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.