Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

If Taylor Could Sign One Thing What Would It Be?

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Its all in the title.
If you could pick one thing for Taylor to sign post either a picture or just what it is here!!!
Good Luck, I hope everyone gets theirs signed sometime!

Mine is this photo that came with the Begin Again package and I thought it would be great for an autograph and its really glossy :)

---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: If Taylor Could Sign One Thing What Would It Be?

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM

AHHH EVERYTHING! :) ok this is hard. probbably my giant RED poster :) and the cd. and everything. ok i realize i need to pick one :) probably the giant RED poster :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Hmm... My CD i think...,

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM

It would be awesome of she signed my guitar!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I have this picture of Taylor from the Mine cover album where she's sitting by the water :)

Swiftie since 2007
    I will be Red on August 19th.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Definitly my guitar!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:32 PM

WOW!!! everybody has a Taylor-inspired thing that they can let her sign!!!!
    -
    -
    and then there's me.... alone... with nothing......
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:34 PM

BUT I STILL LOVE HER!!!!! AND I WOULD BUY A SHIRT JUST TO LET HER SIGN IN
    [!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f9090f0a0a79f7.jpg[/?IMG][/?url]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Her CD's, posters and just other Taylor merchandise :)
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I would get her to write

Fearless
    -Taylor Swift

On my arm, then I'd get it tattoed on my shoulder
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:13 AM

I would get her to sign my Mine lithograph, when I get it in a frame.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:22 AM

I think I'd love her to sign one of my drawings of her, or perhaps my iPod.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbthefh3GB1qd9ryso1_500.gif

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:27 AM

CD?
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Definitely my favourite T-shirt!! If so, I'll never,ever wear it again!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:36 AM

My guitar, for sure!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:56 AM

somewhere in my body so I can make a tattoo (:

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Probably my guitar That would be incredible!
    Long Live the girl in the dress!

^Both made by the incredible Bea!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:11 AM

My guitar!!! :)

HEY! Join my Swiftie Camp? It would mean the world to me! Just click the link! :) LINK ---> http://shelbeehopkinsstar.wix.com/swiftieonlinecamp

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Either CD or guitar. But probably guitar. (:
    xx

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:38 AM

EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!
    I'd say shirt but I'd wear it like all the time and I would'nt like to wash it so it would probably be not so much cool xD
    But I'd take a picture with her and she'd sign it at back ^__^

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Either my i-pod because I think that would be cool, but then she could only write her name.
    So maybe this book thing of her that I have, and I'd ask her to write more than just her name.
    Ha, ha. =]
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.
    As long as you love me,
    I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.
    As long as you love me;

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.