1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

OFFICIAL All I want for Christmas is.......

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Ok, so first, I had an idea. We should do something like "Secret Sister" on TC. Where someone get's you a gift, but you don't know who it is. But since that would be kind of hard to do, in this case you would know. So what I was thinking is, we can get stuff for each other? But idk how to do that without giving out addresses, sooooo.........
__________________________________________________________________________________

ANYWAYS, this is going to be the Official Thread for us to put what we want for Christmas(mostly Taylor related.) Who knows, maybe the MODS will see this and send us what we want. Maybe we could get Christmas Money/Points/Credits, haha idk these are just ideas, but for now, there is only one question...

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?! :D

©Official All I Want For Christmas Thread

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: OFFICIAL All I want for Christmas is.......

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:27 PM

I want the Founders badge even though I'm not a founder, hahahaha :p

Both by Maci

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:34 PM

All the seasons of iCarly on Dvd so I can watch then whenever I want. I miss that show already!

My Taylor Photo Collection~
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/2275372#post_17956002

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Free RED Sticker

RE: OFFICIAL All I want for Christmas is.......

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:47 PM

that sound really cool!! i would want the slightly obssesed badge!! xoxo txswifty4life
    my name is madison and i love taylor swift!! she is my life 24/7!!! please be my friend!! xoxo txswify4life

[url=http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb2]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb2[/url][/signature]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I really want the TC Founder's badge, like Emmaisyourlife - even though I'm not actually a TC Founder! xD

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:41 PM

I want Wonderstruck Enchanted and Glee Season 3 on DVD!
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Gutare Lessons
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM

i want the taylor swift store

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:43 AM

RED CD :-(

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM

All I want for Christmas is the boxset of both Wonderstruck and Enchanted :D

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I want Meredith.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 12:38 PM

SingingInTheCar13 wrote:
    I want Meredith.

ME TOO!! LOL

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I want tickets to go see Taylor perform in America, and a plane ticket and an apartment in Taylor's condo and the whole Taylor Swift store as well as Meredith.

On a more realistic note, I'd really like the Speak Now Blanket and the Taylor Swift Calendar!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 4:18 PM

ahhhhh tomorrow!!!!!!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I want Taylor to come to Germany.. I would be so so happy to hear her ;))