1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Look a Like

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:40 AM

Hi! A lot of people tell me I look like Taylor and I have this video on youtube. If you have some time, it would be awesome if you could watch it! Thanks Swifties :) video

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Swift Look a Like

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:59 AM

is the taylor you?

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Re: Taylor Swift Look a Like

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:13 AM

You do look like her!
    The funny thing is, last week I was looking at T-Party and concert videos and I watched this. You look like you all had loads of fun!! : D

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:48 AM

that's amazing! You totally look like her! Your hair and makeup was flawless! If you were just a tad taller you'd be exact! Just one quick Q: Did those fans know you weren't Taylor?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:30 AM

aww... you just look like taylor... god gifted face.... one question did the fans knew you weren't taylor??
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

[url=http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k337/crewgirl2007/Not%20Mine/Taylor%20Swift]http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k337/crewgirl2007/Not%20Mine/Taylor%20Swift[/url][[/signature]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:43 AM

you look identical to taylor

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I saw you at the concert! You were right next to me in line! We took a picture together!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:15 AM

You look so much like Taylor!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:28 AM

you look just like taylor!
    do you have a picture of you in at the concert, the video isn't the best quality

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:35 AM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    you look just like taylor!
    do you have a picture of you in at the concert, the video isn't the best quality

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

I was wondering the same thing, because yeah, the video quality is kind of blurry.
    & wow, you're really pretty & look just like her! Sooo many pictures taken that night, haha. :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:42 AM

wow did you like having fans?
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

Talented
    As always

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:50 AM

ahh I've seen this already and I actually thought you were Taylor at the start it was crazy! :]

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM

OMG I love how someone even handed you their baby to take a picture with...in years to come that kid is going to be like "this is me with someone who looked a lot like Taylor Swift....I'm not really sure why my parents needed a photo of this" haha!

Thank you for posting and being so nice to concert goers, I know I would have been over for a picture if I'd been there too :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Thanks everyone! You guys are sooo nice! This is me in the video! and most of the people knew that I wasn't actually Taylor, although a lot of people thought I was her at first! And IT WAS SO MUCH FUN :D I loved taking pictures with everyone!!! I will try to get some pictures up, too!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:08 AM

That really wasn't Taylor?????

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:14 PM

OMIGOSH. That's crazy!!!!

Was there a line to meet you?

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Yeah! It was me :) and there were little lines forming! It was so cool!!!!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:35 PM

u2 are identical! *.*