1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Your dream tracklist for the Red Tour

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:12 AM

So, we all know the world tour for Red's coming, yay! I wanted to know, how would you make the tracklist if you had to choose? Not the real one, just your dream tracklist. What songs would you like Taylor to perform? :)
Love you forever and always, Louis :)
made by Swiftlookalike

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Your dream tracklist for the Red Tour

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:21 AM

(In order)
    Red
    The Last Time
    All Too Well
    The Moment I Knew
    Starlight
    Sad Beautiful Tragic
    Begin Again
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    Everything Has Changed
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Every single son that she's ever written! Including the rare ones! hahaa But i seriously hope she plays All Too Well. I heard her say in an interview on GMA that All Too Well originally went for about 10 minutes and she had to call her co-writer over to help her shorten it. So maybe she will play the extended version on tour??????? That would be so amazing!

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:58 AM

State of Grace
    Red
    Begin Again
    Treacherous
    Everything Has Changed
    Holy Ground
    Starlight
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    Stay Stay Stay
    All Too Well
    WANEGBT
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:28 AM

In order:
    - Holy Ground
    - The Last Time
    - State of Grace
    - Red
    - I Almost Do
    - Begin Again
    - Everything Has Changed
    - Treacherous
    - I Knew You Were Trouble
    - All Too Well
    - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    - Stay Stay Stay
    - Starlight

and yes i made my own siggy.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:35 AM

1. Red
    2. Stay Stay Stay
    3. I Almost Do
    4. Everything Has Changed
    5. I Knew You Were Trouble
    6. All Too Well
    7. Begin Again
    8. Holy Ground
    9. 22
    10. Sad Beautiful Tragic
    11. Starlight

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:17 AM

In order-

-Holy Ground
    -Red
    -I Knew You Were Trouble
    -State of Grace
    -We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    -Everything Has Changed
    -Sad Beautiful Tragic

1: Me. 2:LikeAPerfectRhyme

RE: Your dream tracklist for the Red Tour

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:24 AM

I do like the dream tracklists mentioned above. But I do hope that she'll put in her songs from the previous albums. I want to see her perform them!

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:37 AM

In this order:

1. State of Grace
    2. Red
    3. I Knew You Were Trouble
    4. Mine
    5. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Acoustic set

6. All Too Well
    7. I Almost Do
    8. Fifteen
    9. Ours

10. 22
    11. Everything Has Changed duet!! (where Ed comes out)
    12. Begin Again

Encore

13. You Belong With Me
    14. Long Live
    15. Love Story

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:35 AM

state of grace
    holy ground
    RED
    sparks fly
    stay stay stay
    i knew you were trouble
    forever and always
    our song
    WANEGBT
    all too well
    tim mcgraw
    everything has changed
    speak now
    you belong with me
    the lucky one
    starlight
    dear jhon
    treachorus
    fifteen
    long live

Pretty long concert i thought of...

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:43 AM

In order (:
    Since Ed is opening I'd think logically it'd go this way:

1.) Everything Has Changed - An acoustic song, so I think they should sit on stools together with their guitars and play, and ballet dancers in the background!

2.) State of Grace - This song is really explosive to me, but also peaceful. She should go biiiiggg on the lighting, but keep the dancing to a minimum.

3.) I Knew You Were Trouble. - To contrast against the other songs. She should go completely all out on this one like she did for Haunted on the Speak Now tour.

4.) Red - IKYWT and Red just sound so good together. She should do something like Mean last year - lots of instruments all together in a confined space.

5.) Mean - With an electric guitar instead of a banjo! :o

6.) I Almost Do - It's a nice song to take us back to a more peaceful mode. She should go guitar-less on this one, and walk around the stage. Maybe during this song she can do a walk-around the stadium/arena?

7.) Begin Again - Once she gets back on stage, they should do this song like a play. Act it out an everything. (:

8.) We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - She needs to go big on lights here, too, and go all dancedancedance.

9.) Tim McGraw - Her first song to get her to the top. She should really play it with her guitar, something like Fifteen last year.

10.) Sad Beautiful Tragic - On the couch again.

11.) 22 - Rock out with lights, confetti, dancing, and friends yo!

12.) Holy Ground - This song is one of my favourites, but instead of going all out, I think she should just sing in front of the mic with her background guitarists and singers get the spotlight.

13.) All Too Well - I think this should be an acoustic song with a little drums. A single spotlight on Tay and some dimmer lighting for the rest of the band.

14.) Stay Stay Stay, Please Don't Leave Me (Pink), If This Was A Movie Medley - On the piano. Wouldn't this be radical?!

15.) The Lucky One - She should do another dance-y thing for this while she struts around the stage again singing.

16.) Love Story - With her playing the banjo. They should do this one like a play, too.

17.) The Moment I Knew - Intense, heart-wrenching performance. Her go-to song.

18.) The Last Time - She should duet with Ed again on this one since I doubt Gary Lightbody with be there.

19.) Girl At Home - Hop up and dance the heck out of this song!

20.) Starlight - Lights, streamers, dancing, guitar solos, a guest appearance by an Ethel look-alike, and the finale!
    13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen
    My Song Contest! c:

RE: Your dream tracklist for the Red Tour

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:58 AM

In Order:
    1.Red
    2.We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    3.Fearless
    4.Treacherous
    5.I Knew You Were Trouble
    6.I Almost Do
    7.Crazier
    8.Stay Stay Stay
    9.Begin Again
    10.Love Story
    11.Better Than Revenge
    12.Sparks Fly
    13.Fifteen
    14.All Too Well
    15.Everything Has Changed
    16.Red Acoustic Version
    17.State of Grace
    18.Sad Beautiful Tragic
    19.The Lucky One
    20.Mine
    21.Speak Now
    22.Haunted
    23.Mean
    24.Superman
    25.Innocent
    26.Tell Me Why
    27.You're Not Sorry
    28.White Horse
    29.Forever And Always
    30.Permanent Marker

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:17 AM

decinere wrote:
    In order (:
    Since Ed is opening I'd think logically it'd go this way:

1.) Everything Has Changed - An acoustic song, so I think they should sit on stools together with their guitars and play, and ballet dancers in the background!

2.) State of Grace - This song is really explosive to me, but also peaceful. She should go biiiiggg on the lighting, but keep the dancing to a minimum.

3.) I Knew You Were Trouble. - To contrast against the other songs. She should go completely all out on this one like she did for Haunted on the Speak Now tour.

4.) Red - IKYWT and Red just sound so good together. She should do something like Mean last year - lots of instruments all together in a confined space.

5.) Mean - With an electric guitar instead of a banjo! :o

6.) I Almost Do - It's a nice song to take us back to a more peaceful mode. She should go guitar-less on this one, and walk around the stage. Maybe during this song she can do a walk-around the stadium/arena?

7.) Begin Again - Once she gets back on stage, they should do this song like a play. Act it out an everything. (:

8.) We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - She needs to go big on lights here, too, and go all dancedancedance.

9.) Tim McGraw - Her first song to get her to the top. She should really play it with her guitar, something like Fifteen last year.

10.) Sad Beautiful Tragic - On the couch again.

11.) 22 - Rock out with lights, confetti, dancing, and friends yo!

12.) Holy Ground - This song is one of my favourites, but instead of going all out, I think she should just sing in front of the mic with her background guitarists and singers get the spotlight.

13.) All Too Well - I think this should be an acoustic song with a little drums. A single spotlight on Tay and some dimmer lighting for the rest of the band.

14.) Stay Stay Stay, Please Don't Leave Me (Pink), If This Was A Movie Medley - On the piano. Wouldn't this be radical?!

15.) The Lucky One - She should do another dance-y thing for this while she struts around the stage again singing.

16.) Love Story - With her playing the banjo. They should do this one like a play, too.

17.) The Moment I Knew - Intense, heart-wrenching performance. Her go-to song.

18.) The Last Time - She should duet with Ed again on this one since I doubt Gary Lightbody with be there.

19.) Girl At Home - Hop up and dance the heck out of this song!

20.) Starlight - Lights, streamers, dancing, guitar solos, a guest appearance by an Ethel look-alike, and the finale!
    13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen 13 thirteen
    My Song Contest! c:

YES!!!!

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:20 AM

allyswifty wrote:
    In Order:
    1.Red
    2.We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    3.Fearless
    4.Treacherous
    5.I Knew You Were Trouble
    6.I Almost Do
    7.Crazier
    8.Stay Stay Stay
    9.Begin Again
    10.Love Story
    11.Better Than Revenge
    12.Sparks Fly
    13.Fifteen
    14.All Too Well
    15.Everything Has Changed
    16.Red Acoustic Version
    17.State of Grace
    18.Sad Beautiful Tragic
    19.The Lucky One
    20.Mine
    21.Speak Now
    22.Haunted
    23.Mean
    24.Superman
    25.Innocent
    26.Tell Me Why
    27. You're Not Sorry
    28.White Horse
    29.Forever And Always
    30.Permanent Marker

This but instead of permanent marker, make it Our Song, and put it next to Mean

I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Oh, and put in the moment I knew, and girl at home!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:32 AM

1. WANEGBT
    2. red
    3. begin again
    4. tim mcgraw
    5. love story
    6. 22
    7. all too well
    8. stay stay stay
    9. everything has changed
    10. starlight