1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

GOING TO NASHVILLE IN MARCH FOR THE 1ST TIME

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:37 AM

So my Mom is finally going to take me to Nashville in March and I'm really excited! She wanted me to look up good hotels for downtown Nashville and I need places where Taylor goes to daily. I already know to look at Music Row, Blue Bird Cafe and the Pancake Pantry, but I want to at least see where Taylor's apartment is and other places she goes to. Can you help me look up a good hotels and more places? It would mean a lot to me thanks! :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: GOING TO NASHVILLE IN MARCH FOR THE 1ST TIME

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Hmmm...

1: Me. 2:LikeAPerfectRhyme

RE: GOING TO NASHVILLE IN MARCH FOR THE 1ST TIME

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:40 AM

The downtown sheraton is really nice. Try the cupcakes there. Also go to pucketts. It's delicious and within walking distance of the sheraton
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I've heard she likes to go to Sweet Cece's Frozen Yogurt. (:

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Try the mall :)
    05.01.09 * 06.04.11 * 10.02.11 * 11.11.11 * 04.12.12 * 04.19.12 * 09.21.12

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:22 AM

She might not be there:( her tour starts in march. But maybe you never know!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Taylor's tour starts on March 13th, so she might not be there, depending on when you're planning on going. Either way, Taylor's apartment, Blue Bird Cafe, the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Grand Ole Opry, and Pancake Pantry would be good places to visit while there.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

RE: GOING TO NASHVILLE IN MARCH FOR THE 1ST TIME

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Happy for you!!!!! :)
    Swiftie

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM

fadesorbleeds wrote:
    Try the mall :)
    05.01.09 * 06.04.11 * 10.02.11 * 11.11.11 * 04.12.12 * 04.19.12 * 09.21.12

Yeah try there

Made by Polar13Bear

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Enjoy your trip, I'd love to go to Nashville and see the places that Taylor goes to, even if she wasn't there for me to meet. You're so lucky :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I went there in October and I loved it,it's the best place ever I actually miss it and I would totally move there if I could. I would recommend the hotel we stayed at it's not exactly downtown it's about 20 minutes from downtown but it's a beautiful amazine hotel. It's called the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Hotel, there is a huge indoor waterfall, atrium, even an indoor river to take riverboat rides on, they also have several restuarants including a Jack Daniels Steakhouse, a sushi bar called Wasabi's, a Irish pub/bar called Finney's, a coffee place similar to Starbucks called the Cocobean, and some other restaurants I forgot. They also have several stores there to buy anything from clothes and cowboy boots, the jewelery and other trinkets, they even have a Best Buy vending machine where you can buy things like chargers and headphones and iPhone cases and things like that, and a small grocery store type place that sells food and tolietry items. The place is huge and has different sections my family and I stayed at the Cascades section that part has a huge jungle type feel, each section has a different theme if you want to stay where you can see the river then stay at the Delta section, there is also a Magnolia section that has a huge magnolia tree in the center of it, it's all really beautiful. I would recommoned getting the rooms with an atrium view because you get a balcony with a table and chairs, and you can sit out there and you have a beautiful view of whatever section of the hotel you decide to stay in. You can look up there website and see pictures and get rates and make reservations and stuff like that. Good luck and have fun on your trip!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:05 PM

You are so lucky! If you happen to bump into Taylor, tell us and post pictures! I have never been there, but heard that there are a bunch of little cute cafes and coffee shops around nashville, so check those out :) Taylor loves starbucks, antique shops, and dress shops. At least Taylor is easy to spt because she is tall and any of us can tell instantly if a person is Taylor! :)

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Definitely go to Pancake Pantry! Literally the best pancakes I've ever ate. Sweet CeCe's is right next to it. Green Hills mall is a really cool place, but also go to Opry Mills Mall, because it's HUGE! Downtown Franklin is really pretty also, but it's out of Nashville.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:02 AM

I stayed at the Hampton in. It's by everything. Go to Pancake Pantry, Starbucks, mall, BlueBird Cafe, Grande Ole Opry, Country Music Hall Of Hame, there is so much to do! Please don't be upset if she is not there. I was there in August and she was there, but I didn't get to meet her.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:24 AM

All I can say is The Lucky One, you, is very lucky.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:45 AM

GO TO THE OPRY MILLS MALL!!!! It's amazing! Also, the Pancake Pantry and you can drive by Taylor's apartment :)

By: TheWomderstruckSwiftie
    I love you, Evann

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:48 AM

I loved Nashville. I SO want to live there. :)

I Spoke Now on Nov. 16, 2011. :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Girl_at_Home_13 wrote:
    I loved Nashville. I SO want to live there. :)

I Spoke Now on Nov. 16, 2011. :)

Me too! I'm saving up to go back ASAP :p

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Sounds amazing! Have fun!

http://oi41.tinypic.com/33dfhoi.jpg

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Have fun!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM

kayladanielle13 wrote:
    Definitely go to Pancake Pantry! Literally the best pancakes I've ever ate. Sweet CeCe's is right next to it. Green Hills mall is a really cool place, but also go to Opry Mills Mall, because it's HUGE! Downtown Franklin is really pretty also, but it's out of Nashville.

Yes!! the Opry Mills Mall is awesome their Forever21 is huge and amazing! Taylor shops there actually.