Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thankful For Taylor

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Today is Thanksgiving. It's a national holiday in the United States which is where I reside in. It's where you give thanks. Right now I'm gonna give thanks to Taylor Swift. I'm very thankful for her because she is someone who has truly impacted my life in a big, big way. There is several things I learned from Taylor. She has taught me that being different isn't something that is or should be frowned up even though that is usually the case in society today. Taylor never let anyone get her down. She was bullied like alot of people, but she didn't let those mean people get her down. She used it as motivation to become great.

Taylor also taught me you shouldn't try to be anyone else, but you . Don't try to be someone you're not just stay true to yourself. She also taught me that you should be kind to others. You only have a certain amount of time on this Earth so during that time you should everything you can to make this world a better place. Taylor is a phenomal music artist. Incredibly talented, but an even better person at heart. I love how she expresses herself and her feelings in music. She's really the reason I started to write lyrics and now I can't stop myself. Another thing and perhaps the most important I learned from Taylor is that no dream is impossible. You can do anything if you believe in yourself and work hard. She did that and has become a huge superstar. I just wanted to say that I'm thankful for Taylor and that I love her very much.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Thankful For Taylor

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!
    & AMEN, I totally agree! I am SO thankful for Taylor. She's literally such a nice person, and someone anyone and everyone can look up to. She's such an inspiration, and someone you can learn a lot from. Her music has helped so many people. GAH, I could go on and on. But I'm SO glad she's made it into the singing business, because I don't know what I'd do without her, even though I've never even met her, she just has that big of an impact on me. :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:44 AM

could't have said it better myself. Happy Thanksgiving.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:53 AM

LOL
    My thanks-giving was like over a month ago
    But still GO TAYLOR
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Im thankful for Taylor! I live in the UK but I couldn't not say thanks to her for everything x
    October 22nd 2012, the world turns RED.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2134491#post_15533111
    Credit to Tayluvxoxo for the amazing graphic!

RE: Thankful For Taylor

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I am so so grateful for Taylor. I wouldn't even be alive right now if it wasn't for her. She is so amazinggggg.
    05.01.09 * 06.04.11 * 10.02.11 * 11.11.11 * 04.12.12 * 04.19.12 * 09.21.12

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Yus! I'm very thankful for Taylor!, she helps me through my darkest days!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I live in the UK but I am making my family celebrate thankgiving! I am very thankkfull for Taylor without her I would be completly and utterly lost!!

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:14 AM

I couldn't agree more. I wouldnt b alive if it wasnt 4 Taylor. anyone can look up to her. She cant look up to any1 cuz shes the best. I will love u taylor forever and always.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    tumblr_mdu3sq5oG41rju0pto1_500.png[/IMG[/signature][/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Yes, me too! She's given me so much happiness and inspiration and she has also given me the chance to meet and become friends with people who I would have never met otherwise.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I'm very thankful for her too! She's a blessing to me and so many others!

Happy Thanksgiving Swifties!
    It all looks RED.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I don't know what I'd do without her. I'm really thankful for her.
    xx

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:41 PM

You said that perfectly!!!!!
    Taylor is someone special! And we will never forget that!!!!

Thank you Taylor!!!!!!

We love you!!!!!!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I am thankful for Taylor, her father and mother who raised such an incredible girl. Happy Thanksgiving people! :)

RE: Thankful For Taylor

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Me too. I'm thankful for that wonderful girl!
    Also, I want to thank Taylor. Thanks for being who you are, Tay Tay! You're an amazing, beautiful girl and a great role model. We love you!
    Our T-Swizzle will be remembered!

Thankful for Taylor!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:32 PM

What Taylor-ism are you thankful for? I'm thankful for her amazing gift of writing the most amazing music i have ever heard. I love her awkward dancing and her obsession with cats. Not to mention Meredith, the CUTEST CAT IN THE WORLD! But I just wanted to say Thank you, Taylor Alison Swift. Thank you for being the flawless you.

What Taylor-isms are you thankful for? Lol I just restated the same thing :p

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Re: Thankful for Taylor!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I'm thankful for all the effort she puts into every single album and concert. I'm thankful for how kind she is to every single fan, too. She's seriously just such an amazing and beautiful person. She's so unique. She's an angel. I'm thankful that she pursued her dream, and because of that she's now a huge inspiration and role model to Swifties everywhere. :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I'm thankful to be able to put my headphones in every day and hear the voice of the most beautiful person in the world, I'm thankful to be able to be a part of a wonderfully perfect fandom called the Swifties, I'm thankful to be able to love Taylor with everything I've got ;)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I know this is a little late but nevermind.... I'm thankful for Taylor being brought to this world. It's as though she's specially made to come to Earth to inspire us. I want to thank her for writing music and inspiring me and many others in the world. I want to thank her for being such a good role model and inspiration. She's the reason why I have aspirations otherwise, I would be lost. I wanna thank her for being the person she is. She didn't let fame over take her and remains the same person for all the 6 years. She is outgoing with fans like us and she's just herself. She behaves like one of us and not like those famous celebs. She's herself and I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful for Taylor getting Meredith. He's just so adorable. And I'm thankful that Taylor has that good friendship with her cat. I just have so many things to thank her for that I can't even finish writing them all down here. So to some it up, I'm thankful for everything and anything about Taylor. She's just perfect. Pitch perfect.:) I just love her so much

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Wait... One more thing... I'm thankful that her computer broke when she was 12 so that she can play guitar and write songs.:) Haha
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.