1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Loves Us :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Loves Us :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Thank you for posting this!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:49 AM

Such a true post, thank you for sharing this! I agree, she still takes time out of her day/crazy life to just make fans happy, & meet them, and show her appreciation, which I think is amazing. I feel like she's one of the only genuine stars who does this with ease. �

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Thank you so much for posting this! I totally agree with you! We always focus on her appearance and her style and clothes etc. but it's much more important that she's still an incredibly kind and humble girl who loves us.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Thank you for posting! This is needed. I think people don't realize how she still is the same Taylor. Kind-hearted and loving.

Credit to SwiftLookAlike ^^ :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I love this! Probably made my day :) I was also skeptical of Taylor's change and her AMA performance because I'm not used to seeing Taylor without a guitar or with all of that dancing going on, but Taylor is still as beautiful as ever. Even though I may prefer the curly haired, pure country Taylor that I got to know from the start, I am willing to grow with her and watch her evolve and try new things! I believe she loves her fans and will always remain true to herself and classy and will never disappoint us, like ever :)
    Ashley Marie

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Thanks for posting! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Thank you so much for posting this. Taylor hasn't changed at all. She's just grown up like everyone else does at some point. Huge, huge difference right there between the latter and changing. Today is Thanksgiving and I'm certainly very, very thankful for Taylor. I love her with all my heart.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:09 AM

you know my friends say that she has changed and that they dont like it and im like you know you aint a real swiftie and thay are just in shock but it is true
    Be in love don't fall in love because everything that falls breaks

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:21 AM

JDMaleSwiftie wrote:
    Thank you so much for posting this. Taylor hasn't changed at all. She's just grown up like everyone else does at some point. Huge, huge difference right there between the latter and changing. Today is Thanksgiving and I'm certainly very, very thankful for Taylor. I love her with all my heart.

I completely agree!

I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Thanks for posting!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Thanks for posting this! It just proves to everybody that personality doesn't always change with style :D x
    October 22nd 2012, the world turns RED.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2134491#post_15533111
    Credit to Tayluvxoxo for the amazing graphic!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Thank you. It's so true that she is still the person she was when she was at 15/ 16. She's still faerless and Speaks Now, but she does it in a new RED way now. We all change, she did as well. But she'll forever stay the same. She'll forever love us. Sincerely.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Thank you for posting this! People have been really mean when it comes to Taylor lately but I really can't see this "big change" everyone is ranting about. She's as graceful, elegant and caring as she ever was.
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Great post!!!!

I only wish she would videoblog again...

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Thanks for posting!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:28 AM

<3 <3 <3
    True. Honestly, I love her new style. It proves that she is versatile and how great an artist she is while maintaining the same personality we all love :))

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Crackers wrote:
    Great post!!!!

I only wish she would videoblog again...

I do too but she isn't CHANGING. She's just busy. Busy, might I add, because she's planning a tour to please us :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I love this :) I hope this makes people realize Taylor is still our Taylor.

Swiftie since 2007
    I will be Red on August 19th.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Thanks for posting...this is so wonderful!! Taylor will never change the amazing person that she is and always has been.