1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bullied, by my own friends.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:20 PM

So, I'm kind of obsessed with instagram. I have an account for Taylor, too. My friends from school decided to make fun of me for it today. I'll tell you some of the comments...

"Your a Taylor Swift stalker. Post something else, seriously."

"All this Taylor Swift stuff is very annoying. Post something else every once in a while please. This is like spam. Your too addicted to Taylor Swift"

In response to above, "I know she is obsessed with Taylor Swift and she is an idiot."

"Post something else"

"You are too obsessed."

You know what? I'd get bullied for Taylor. I don't care what they think. I'm a swiftie, and I'm proud of it. They can't stop me from loving Taylor. Like, ever.

lovelovelove,
Bella

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bullied, by my own friends.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Ignore those haters. Once you meet her they'll be so jealous of you and you could rub it in their faces! Stay Strong, Swifty!(:
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md44hflOjF1ry87eo.gif

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:23 PM

13babyyy wrote:
    Ignore those haters. Once you meet her they'll be so jealous of you and you could rub it in their faces! Stay Strong, Swifty!(:
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md44hflOjF1ry87eo.gif

I'm going to do that! And thank you so much.

lovelovelove,
    Bella

RE: Bullied, by my own friends.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Exactly! And they aren't true friends if they are going to bully you for it! That's so mean!

Made by Camryn

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Awww, thats so mean! Ignore them, they arent true friends :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:27 PM

That's a great attitude! I get bullied for being a Directioner and a Swiftie and I don't care either!! :) xx Swifties stick together!!

Both by Maci

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:27 PM

They don't sound like friends to me at all it sounds like people who you need to get out of your life.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:28 PM

ignore them :)
    credit to supermanflyaway

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I used to get shunned and rejected by my best friends (who are also Swifties) for constantly talking about Taylor, and I mean constantly. I guess it could get quite annoying but there are still better ways to tell somebody that it's beginning to get on their nerves than being nasty and making jokes about me... so I feel ya sis hahah I feel ya

Graphics made by me :)

Want to read an extract from my diary? Click here: http://taylorswift.c

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:37 PM

a "Bieber Lover" {my EX friend Caitlin} did that too me
    she said
    "your too obessed with her"
    me
    "well at least i don't have shirtless pics of her on my wall"
    "yeah well Bieber is hot"
    "Taylor is too"
    "No"
    "Well you can just go F*** yourself"
    "Why don't you do that to Taylor?"
    then my friend Sarah said
    "guys stop!!!"
    so i said
    "sure i'll stop being Caitlins friend"
    and her tears started to come out and i walked away.
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:38 PM

i would be~friend them
    make fun of them
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:39 PM

My friends used to bully me, about everything. We aren't friends anymore.
    But being bullied for loving Taylor?! That's absurd.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Aw, we're here for ya
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Did you know, I was bullied because of my music tastes, and it's not nice. However, (as I found in the past) in my opinion, people post things about their favorite music artists all the time, take Directioners for example! my friend posts so much about 1D I know she's totally obsessed, but then, I post loads about Taylor swift so I have no comeback. if they're true friends, talk to them, tell them that what they've said's upset you, if they are true friends, they'll listen. also, you could try splitting all your usual posts with something a bit different, because sometimes, you need to give a little to get a lot.

but don't ignore them just because they're not keen on taylor, friends are rather hard to come by these days :)

I hope that helps, and I'll tell you now, I'm also a swiftie and proud! ;)

p.s. just keep smiling :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:46 PM

you go girl!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:48 PM

If they're your true friends, they wouldn't bully you because you love Taylor, they would respect what and who you love...Stay strong, we all love you! *Hugs*

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:48 PM

BellaSwiftie13 wrote:
    So, I'm kind of obsessed with instagram. I have an account for Taylor, too. My friends from school decided to make fun of me for it today. I'll tell you some of the comments...

"Your a Taylor Swift stalker. Post something else, seriously."

"All this Taylor Swift stuff is very annoying. Post something else every once in a while please. This is like spam. Your too addicted to Taylor Swift"

In response to above, "I know she is obsessed with Taylor Swift and she is an idiot."

"Post something else"

"You are too obsessed."

You know what? I'd get bullied for Taylor. I don't care what they think. I'm a swiftie, and I'm proud of it. They can't stop me from loving Taylor. Like, ever.

lovelovelove,
    Bella

They be jealous! Stay strong, from a 21 year old male who's been there.

Perhaps it's because I'm the one of us to survive.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Ignore them! Say, If you say that again, I'm gonna stick it to you!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:00 PM

LONG LIVE SWIFTIES!

SwiftlyFearless13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:01 PM

LONG LIVE SWIFTIES!
    TEAM SWIFT!

SwiftlyFearless13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:15 PM

That happens to me ALL the time!
    I spoke now on 11/13/11
    :)