Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Why Are My Posts Not Going Up?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:39 PM

So for the past week, my posts have stayed at 533. I noticed it a while ago, but thought it would stop, It's NOT! I am freaking out because i can't get more post related badges if my posts don't go up! HELP! Also, TC has been very glitchy, like every time I click on a post in the forum, it says ERROR PAGE NOT FOUND! Am i the only one, or is it happening to others. I just need some answers right now.
I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Why Are My Posts Not Going Up?

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:44 PM

the posts still go up it just tells you that this page doesn't exist it happens to me ALL THE TIME!!! they really need to work on TC

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Same thing is happening to me. I've posted a ton! But mine still says 6 :( I think there's a glitch or something. Hoping they fix it soon! :)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Something is really wrong! It is happening to me all the time now. I thought I was the only one having this problem!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:05 PM

It's doing that to me too

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Its sooo annoying!

[url=http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483]http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483[/url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:50 AM

nope, it's not just you, it's been happening a lot lately

stay fearless, speak now, and be a swiftie :)
    lovelovelove

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:55 AM

On my profile it always stays as the same number of posts, but on the forums it shows what my real post number is. It's really weird, I really hope the fix it. And I'm getting the "error page" thing too, it's soooo annoying! Seriously, they really need to keep TC glitch-free.
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:07 AM

It's happening to me to. *Grim Face*. It does post though.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Weird. I get the error pages and apparently I've still made 96 posts.
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 12:55 PM

The ERR Page is happening to me also!! Hopefully they will get it fixed soon!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:10 PM

All the time, I get that message. After I post or even just clicking a link. I get the page doesnt exist. Im not sure if they somehow turned off posting, but this past week of the presale, every post I made instantly disappeared. And all the pages said 'last post 15 hours ago' or something like that.
    See my Speak Now World tour photos taken over 3 nights in Melbourne, Australia.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/1783981
    or
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/1565461

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:37 PM

My posts haven't been going up either :( TC has been very glitchy lately but the Moderators are working hard to fix it so don't worry :)

Thankyou to 1) heleh and 2) playfulconversations13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I'm getting tons of Error pages too! I hope the moderators fix it soon!

1) Annie 2) Me

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Me too!
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    So for the past week, my posts have stayed at 533. I noticed it a while ago, but thought it would stop, It's NOT! I am freaking out because i can't get more post related badges if my posts don't go up! HELP! Also, TC has been very glitchy, like every time I click on a post in the forum, it says ERROR PAGE NOT FOUND! Am i the only one, or is it happening to others. I just need some answers right now.
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Yeh, I apparently only have 4 posts ...

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Yeah I joined about two weeks ago and my page still says zero posts -__- so I'll basically never get to post a thread or earn badges if it doesnt get fixed!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM

This is getting annoying, it posts but it says 404 Error

Thanks for the graphics Bea!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:22 PM

SAME! mine won't go up either! :( I hope they fix it.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Mine doesn't go up either:/
    Hold on To this lullaby, even when the music's gone...

this amazing graphics is made by TaylorFanDenmark

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.