Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Not Missing May 22nd :)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:36 AM

May 22nd is the date Taylor comes to my city which is San Antonio, Texas again. Obviously last time came which was a little over a year ago I had a great time. Here's the thing as you all guys know I'm sure I'm a huge Lakers fan. In May is when the NBA Playoffs are going on. In all likelihood the Lakers are probably gonna be playing on May 22nd and guess what I'm gonna miss? Not the Taylor concert. It's funny because like two years ago or so there's no way I even think about missing a Lakers game for anything, but now it's changed. I didn't think I'd ever see the day where I'd love anyone more than the Lakers or even the Cowboys who I'm going to watch play in Dallas this weekend, but that day has arrived. I still really love my teams, but I love Taylor more.

Just thought I'd share how different my mentality has changed in the last year or so.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Not Missing May 22nd :)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I'm sure you'll have a blast!! Seeing Taylor is way cooler than watching sports, if you ask me. >: D

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Yes priorities change in life!! Taylor made that happen for me last Nov 5, at her concert. My priority on May 16 is Taylor. I hope & pray with every bone in my body to get tickets. I hope you get yours for San Antonio, otherwise we will have to meet up in Dallas on May 25(HA HA!!)
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.