Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wonderstruck Or wonderstruck enchanted?

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:06 AM

Which one do you like the Best?
I've Only been able to smell 'wonderstruck' and i'm so curious which one is the Best!
Hold on To this lullaby, even when the music's gone...

this amazing graphics is made by TaylorFanDenmark

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Wonderstruck Or wonderstruck enchanted?

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:22 AM

I've only smelled Wondertruck, and it smell sooo greeat!

Re: Wonderstruck Or wonderstruck enchanted?

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:37 AM

ENCHANTED IS 1000000000000000X BETTER!!!!!!!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:48 AM

I prefer Wonderstruck Enchanted! But they're sents are both amazing! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 15th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I prefer Wonderstruck!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:36 AM

both i can't decide!!!!!!!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Thanks! It's because i don't know if it's smart to order a perfume i've never smelled before. But i love wonderstruck:)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Bump

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:46 AM

UK only has Wonderstruck, so I'll say Wonderstruck, but we'll get WE in 2013, can't wait to smell it!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:35 AM

well proabaly get it some time, but it's proabaly next fall, and i can't wait that long!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:20 PM

tartar sauce.
    well i got wonderstruck for my mom for her christmas present
    i got the 30 ml bottle and the gift set with the bottle mini bottle and lotion
    is the 30 ml bottle big? and if i bought the charms (seperatley) would it fit on the bottle?

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I have both but like Wonderstruck Enchanted more. It is a bit stronger and lasts longer than the original perfume. Both smell amazing though :)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:28 PM

BackToDecember_2012 wrote:
    tartar sauce.
    well i got wonderstruck for my mom for her christmas present
    i got the 30 ml bottle and the gift set with the bottle mini bottle and lotion
    is the 30 ml bottle big? and if i bought the charms (seperatley) would it fit on the bottle?

The 30ml is a bit smaller. I wouldn't say it's that Big. I guess you could make the charms fit, if you bougt Them, because their like in a chain, that goes a half round around the bottle. I think i just means you're gonna be more creative on actually applying them to the bottle...

1. p_b avatar p_b

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I love and have both! :D They're both very beautiful they're worth buying! :D

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I prefer Wonderstruck Enchanted...although I do like both :)

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:21 PM

I only have Wonderstruck, but I've tried Wonderstruck Enchanted various times. I really like both, but I think that Wonderstruck is more original.

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:07 AM

I prefer Wonderstruck, but they both smell great!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:15 AM

I have 2 full, 2 small Wonderstruck and 1 full Wonderstruck Enchanted. I prefer Wonderstruck Enchanted, but I use Wonderstruck more!!

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I prefer Wonderstruck Enchanted, but I love them both! :)
    THE RED ERA.

^credit to LikeAPagentQueen :)

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:19 AM

If you're in the UK you can get Wonderstruck Enchanted off of Amazon :)

I have both and I love them for different reasons.
    Wonderstruck is more fruity and I wear that most days.
    Wonderstruck Enchanted is more floral and musky, I wear it on nights out :)

Graphics made by me :)

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Wonderstruck!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.