Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Your organization of taylor magazines, interviews, Cd...

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I would like to know how you organized your Taylor items, articles... Did you put them in a notebook, a box ... ?
You can post pictures.
Feel free to help me with my english ! It's not my first language.
Speak Now 17/03/2011

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Your organization of taylor magazines, interviews, Cd...

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:54 PM

i have an organized shelf in my room just for taylor and taylor related things suchas my iPod (cause you know you listin to taylor music on your ipod...

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:55 PM

my albums are organized by when they came out
    Taylor Swift
    Fearless
    Fearless Platinum Edition
    Speak Now
    Speak Now Target Edition
    Red Target Edition
    magazines are also organized by when they came out and so are pictures
    I used to be REDgirl1022

Credit to:TaylorHeart13 and iwasascarletletter

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I have all my CDs in this little gold box thing on my dresser, right now Red deluxe is at the front

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Did you use a binder or something for the pictures or imterviews ?
    Speak Now 17/03/2011

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Pictures, please ?
    Speak Now 17/03/2011

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I have a "Taylor table" where I just put all the merch and magazines and stuff.
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:35 PM

My window sill is my T-Swizzle Section and i have the Papa John's box all my notebooks Speak Now release week book and tour book and the cosmo and glamour magazine and my Rolling Stone magazine is well downstairs but i will put it up there
    Cher! and 1D!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I have like 5 shelves with a bunch of my tay merch on them! C:

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:54 PM

My room is as organized as a five dollar dvd bin at wal-mart. haha :P, so my room is basically a Taylor and 1D museum. Excpet my CDs. all my cds go in a speical drawr and I have a box special for Taylor's CD's. They are organized on wich CD apeared first. :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I have a skinny white shelf in my hallway that has my binders of taylor cards, c.ds, notebooks, confetti, framed photo, etc on it. I'm kinda too old to have her posters plastered all over my apartment so I contain it to that "shrine" lol However I do have some pictures of her on my fridge too!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I have a Taylor corner - on my walls are basically all my posters and pictures I took of Taylor at the Speak Now World Tour. Basically everything on my wall such as articles and such are laminated so that they last forever. Then I have a little trinket box full of confetti, my Taylor DVDS and my Wonderstruck boxes on my Table. My windowsill is my "taylor media" section and that has magazines and my Merchandise Bag I got from the concert. I also put up a piece of string from one side of my window to the other and that is where I put all my Taylor cards

Thankyou to 1) heleh and 2) playfulconversations13

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:01 AM

My Taylor merch is on a shelf, like books and CD's. Anything too big or that doesn't fit gets put somewhere safe around my room, such as my Wonderstruck bag, which has a special corner by my bed.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:06 AM

I just keep my magazines in one place and my albums in another, most of my music with the exception of Red and Speak Now Live is all digital so that helps with the clutter lol.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I'm not really an organized person. LOL

My CD's are all over the place on my dressers or side tables. And I have a few pictures of her on display in my room. That's about it. XD
    It all looks RED.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.